Windows 10: The biased censorship on MSN News does need to stop. Why has MSN News even gotten more...

Discus and support The biased censorship on MSN News does need to stop. Why has MSN News even gotten more... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I took sides on something that the MSN algorithm disagrees with and argued with handles that troll for the left or liberal side of things.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by P S5, Aug 12, 2023.

1. P S5 Win User

The biased censorship on MSN News does need to stop. Why has MSN News even gotten more...

Recently I took sides on something that the MSN algorithm disagrees with and argued with handles that troll for the left or liberal side of things. Prior to this I had been able to say almost anything I wanted so long as I wasn't accusing using blatant curse words. My problem is that I can win arguments against people thinking Donald Trump can get thrown directly into jail or will end up held in state or federal prison. He cannot. He has "presidential privilege" through existing Congressional order. In addition it would take another act of Congress to change this. Basically nobody can physical

:)

2. MSN censorship.

Today I experienced bullying by MSN Community Guidelines. Innocuous comments are labelled as 'hate speech' by MSN.

*This does constitute 'bullying.'

MSN will continue as they do- and my opinion and those of other commentators -deemed not acceptable.

It is MSN's 'pretense' of fairness that is particularly offensive.

<Political content removed>

Now that my voice is silenced on the MSN news site- the 'Official Narrative' remains unchallenged by one less citizen.

Corruption indeed-

Les Jardins, Aug 12, 2023
  3. MSN censorship.

You were not bullied. You fell victim to the random, inexplicable actions of the Moderation Bot.

I covered this in Point #4.

Don

Don Varnau, Aug 12, 2023
  4. RowdyNme Win User

The biased censorship on MSN News does need to stop. Why has MSN News even gotten more...

Msn News

how do I remove msn new. It keep popping up and when I click on it it say msn news has been removed . Why do I keep getting msn news popups

RowdyNme, Aug 12, 2023
Thema:

1. The biased censorship on MSN News does need to stop. Why has MSN News even gotten more... - Similar Threads - biased censorship MSN

2. The biased censorship on MSN News does need to stop. Why has MSN News even gotten more...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The biased censorship on MSN News does need to stop. Why has MSN News even gotten more...: Recently I took sides on something that the MSN algorithm disagrees with and argued with handles that troll for the left or liberal side of things. Prior to this I had been able to say almost anything I wanted so long as I wasn't accusing using blatant curse words. My problem...
  3. MSN censorship.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN censorship.: Why are my post constantly being labeled as "hate speech" or "bullying" when I use the exact same wording as the article MSN has posted. I have seen others use words like "moron" many times, yet when I try to use the word, I get flagged as "bullying". I cannot even use the...
  4. MSN censorship.

MSN censorship.: Why are my post constantly being labeled as "hate speech" or "bullying" when I use the exact same wording as the article MSN has posted. I have seen others use words like "moron" many times, yet when I try to use the word, I get flagged as "bullying". I cannot even use the...
  5. Edge with MSN news

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge with MSN news: I can not watch or view MSN news today but Edge wont let me, can you please help, I want to watch news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-with-msn-news/bc91a7a3-af11-46c6-ae49-f911e70b11cb
  6. Edge with MSN news

Edge with MSN news: I can not watch or view MSN news today but Edge wont let me, can you please help, I want to watch news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-with-msn-news/bc91a7a3-af11-46c6-ae49-f911e70b11cb
  7. MSN news tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSN news tab: I have MSN news tab opening over and over and over. Does anyone know what to do about it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-news-tab/d9161dbf-8dd5-42eb-bb36-f76eda8ecd5c
  8. MSN news app not working

MSN news app not working: The msn news app which I rarely use has a circle that spins. and the window says an error has occurred. Refresh page. and then the same thing happens over again. I'm not intnerested in the news articles that MSN chooses so when I go to topics I have chosen or "my sources"...
  9. MSN News Feed

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN News Feed: How do I remove the MSN News Feed in my Windows 10 Edge Browser? The MSN news Feed is not to my taste and I would prefer to use the BBC News Feed. If I can...how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-news-feed/b13b602d-6aab-49bd-b1f7-1baaefc6acd0
  10. msn news app

msn news app: I'm using windows 10 and after a recent update my msn news app stopped working all of the other news apps I have seem to be fine sports, weather and the finance news app all work I've uninstalled reinstalled several times and all I get is an error has occurred try refreshing....