Windows 10: The Bing homepage goes HD

Discus and support The Bing homepage goes HD in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Here on the Bing homepage team, we wake up every day thinking about how we can make the homepage even better, inspired by those of you who visit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The Bing homepage goes HD

Source...

Brink, Nov 20, 2014
  2. swarfega Win User

Would be nice if they had multi monitor support so it spreads across all your monitors.

Will they be adding this feature to the Bing Desktop app?

:)

swarfega, Nov 21, 2014
  3. When I "deleted history" it deleted bing - how do I get it back?

I always delete my browsing history when I exit the internet, only this morning, it also deleted the Bing Homepage. So, when I open IE, it goes to a page that says item moved here, then takes me to the advanced settings page.

How do I get "mobile Bing" back?

Belinda_HH, Nov 21, 2014
  4. LJKelley Win User

How do I remove Google as my search engine in Internet Explorer?

Same here, T-Mobile USA and the search button goes to google.com in IE. Elsewhere it launches the Bing app or appropriate search for the app I am in. Microsoft needs to allow you to set your own search engine in IE, if that be Bing, Google, Yahoo or
    otherwise. It also should let you set a homepage.

Home - startBlue

LJKelley, Nov 21, 2014
  5. Tony K Win User
    Thanks, Shawn! *Smile

This is all great news and additions. I was going through the Outlook.com link to open that to get to all the others. This is a brilliant, convenient timesaver. All the others look to be great also.

I think they have, although I don't have the best monitor, the pics sure look a lot crisper.

Today's Bing home page with the added links via Modern IE:

The Bing homepage goes HD [​IMG]

My desktop today with hidden Taskbar and icons:

The Bing homepage goes HD [​IMG]

Tony K, Nov 21, 2014
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Nice .. I need to check this out over the weekend.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The Bing homepage goes HD - Similar Threads - Bing homepage goes

2. Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage: I want to keep Bing, but I don't want the large 'ask me anything' chat box in the center of my screen. How can I minimize it? Please don't tell me how to use a different search engine, I am fully capable of figuring that out. I don't want another search engine, I want Bing...
  3. Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage: I want to keep Bing, but I don't want the large 'ask me anything' chat box in the center of my screen. How can I minimize it? Please don't tell me how to use a different search engine, I am fully capable of figuring that out. I don't want another search engine, I want Bing...
  4. New tab always opens in Bing rather than my homepage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New tab always opens in Bing rather than my homepage: When I click on a new tab in Edge it automatically opens Bing instead of my homepage. How do I switch from Bing to my homepage when I open a new tab ??...
  5. new microsoft msn bing homepage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new microsoft msn bing homepage: New Microsoft Bing Homepage When I try to share articles on FB,it gives me an error message now "App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."...
  6. Bing Homepage Today

in Browsers and Email
    Bing Homepage Today: A creepy homepage from Bing today, I was expecting Alfred Hitchcock to pop up. [img] 5962
  7. Homepage reverts to Bing on start up

in Browsers and Email
    Homepage reverts to Bing on start up: I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 and set my default homepage to bt.com but every time i start my laptop the homepage has changed to Bing search engine. Is this a windows 10 bug or something else. 11814
  8. Firefox Homepage keeps resetting to Bing

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Homepage keeps resetting to Bing: I've read several threads here about the homepage resetting to Bing and I've tried all the recommendations. My homepage continues to reset to Bing. I've scanned for virus' & malware w/ Malwarebytes & Defender. Also used McAfee Stinger. No problems found. Is there a setting...
  9. You can now hear Bing’s homepage

in Windows 10 News
    You can now hear Bing’s homepage: If you’re among the millions who will visit Bing’s homepage today, you’re in for a surprise. Not only will you see a beautiful video of geese taking flight over the Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge, you’ll also have the option to hear them. Simply click located at the...
  10. The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014

in Windows 10 News
    The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014: Each day, a new Bing Homepage image transports you to a different corner of the globe or introduces you to some of the world’s most amazing creatures. As 2014 comes to a close, the Bing team wanted to look back at your favorite homepages of the year. But first, we wanted...