The Bing homepage goes HD

Discus and support The Bing homepage goes HD in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Here on the Bing homepage team, we wake up every day thinking about how we can make the homepage even better, inspired by those of you who visit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

Brink, Nov 20, 2014
  2. swarfega Win User

Would be nice if they had multi monitor support so it spreads across all your monitors.

Will they be adding this feature to the Bing Desktop app?

:)

swarfega, Nov 21, 2014
  3. Belinda_HH Win User
    When I "deleted history" it deleted bing - how do I get it back?

I always delete my browsing history when I exit the internet, only this morning, it also deleted the Bing Homepage. So, when I open IE, it goes to a page that says item moved here, then takes me to the advanced settings page.

How do I get "mobile Bing" back?

Belinda_HH, Nov 21, 2014
  4. LJKelley Win User

How do I remove Google as my search engine in Internet Explorer?

Same here, T-Mobile USA and the search button goes to google.com in IE. Elsewhere it launches the Bing app or appropriate search for the app I am in. Microsoft needs to allow you to set your own search engine in IE, if that be Bing, Google, Yahoo or
    otherwise. It also should let you set a homepage.

Home - startBlue

LJKelley, Nov 21, 2014
  5. Tony K Win User
    Thanks, Shawn! *Smile

This is all great news and additions. I was going through the Outlook.com link to open that to get to all the others. This is a brilliant, convenient timesaver. All the others look to be great also.

I think they have, although I don't have the best monitor, the pics sure look a lot crisper.

Today's Bing home page with the added links via Modern IE:

The Bing homepage goes HD [​IMG]

My desktop today with hidden Taskbar and icons:

The Bing homepage goes HD [​IMG]

Tony K, Nov 21, 2014
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Nice .. I need to check this out over the weekend.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The Bing homepage goes HD - Similar Threads - Bing homepage goes

2. HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask): Hi there, First of all, I have asked exactly the same question but didn't get an answer, but got some recommendations done and after some time I replied some of the solutions, but no response! I guess I have to ask AGAIN! I have an ASUS laptop with these specs: CPU:...
  3. my lappy goes to aeroplane mode automatically and then mode goes off by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my lappy goes to aeroplane mode automatically and then mode goes off by itself: my lappy goes to aeroplane mode automatically and then mode goes off by itself. after that it goes on flickering from on to off by itself. and when it happens for 10-15 times, y pc restarts automatically....
  4. HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask): Hi there, First of all, I have asked exactly the same question but didn't get an answer, but got some recommendations done and after some time I replied some of the solutions, but no response! I guess I have to ask AGAIN! I have an ASUS laptop with these specs: CPU:...
  5. windows movie maker HD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows movie maker HD: I downloaded the paid app - Windows Movie Maker HD in windows 10. I am having trouble getting my video to save exactly the same as the preview I saved It always ends the music in an entirely different spot, leaving 26 seconds of slides without music. How do I get my saved...
  6. Desktop Computer goes black screen, then shut off and won't turn on again

Desktop Computer goes black screen, then shut off and won't turn on again: Hi, Recently one of my friends called me and said that his desktop computer went black screen, then shut off and won't turn back on again. He gave me a camera view of the back of it and the power source light was still on, but again, he couldn't turn the physical PC on...
  7. screen goes black and glitches my games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen goes black and glitches my games: so after a month of dealing with this problem i am puting up my own question problem: my screens go black and after 2 seconds my screens come back but my game's like Garry's Mod go completely white and i can still play but i cant see anything so i have to restart my game...
  8. screen goes black and glitches my games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen goes black and glitches my games: so after a month of dealing with this problem i am puting up my own question problem: my screens go black and after 2 seconds my screens come back but my game's like Garry's Mod go completely white and i can still play but i cant see anything so i have to restart my game...
  9. Bing, Updates, Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bing, Updates, Edge: 1, wanted to delete bing. Since hv found Bing in hidden files, don't know if ok to delete, don't see uninstall option. changing default searcher doesn't work. Seems most have .dll extension. how to do? tired of crap taking up space, tracking every move 2. hate 10. Am...
  10. Microsoft HD-3000 LifeCam using Windows 10 on a SurfacePro 4?

Microsoft HD-3000 LifeCam using Windows 10 on a SurfacePro 4?: Is there a way to enable an external (USB Connection) Microsoft HD-3000 LifeCam using Windows 10 on a SurfacePro 4? I would like to use this camera for training videos. Thanks....