Windows 10: The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn’t compatible with your version of Windows

Discus and support The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn’t compatible with your version of Windows in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you’re locked out of your Windows 10 PC and you try to unlock the BitLocker encrypted drive but you receive the error message The […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 23, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn’t compatible with your version of Windows

WinClub, Jul 23, 2020

2. the bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your version of windows

Kindly solve this problem

I have keys but not able to enter it

it shows this message when I try to unlock the bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your version of windows

please do some thing regarding that

HarpreetSinngh, Aug 4, 2020
  3. IoanRad Win User
    BitLocker encryption is not compatible with the version of Windows

Original Title: bitlocker compatibility error

I have two partitions encrypted with BitLocker. One is OK and the other at opening gives me the message that BitLocker encryption is not compatible with the version of Windows that you have and try to open it with a newer version of Windows. Now I have Windows
    10 pro. What can I do? I badly need the informations on that drive.

IoanRad, Aug 4, 2020
  4. The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn’t compatible with your version of Windows

BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows

I received the error "BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try opening the drive using a newer version of Windows." I know that I didn’t encrypt my Windows 10 mobile drive but it might have been another
    person who used my device when I was away. Now I receive a recommendation to open the drive using a newer version of Windows. I cannot find the password and I am frustrated. Is there a possibility to recover data on this drive?

Tracey Freemanm, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn’t compatible with your version of Windows

1. The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn’t compatible with your version of Windows - Similar Threads - BitLocker encryption drive

2. "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of...: i have encrypted my memory card via Bitlocker, windows feature. But now i am unbale to decrypt it. When i double click on the drive, it says "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of windows. Try opening the drive using a newer...
  3. "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of...: i have encrypted my memory card via Bitlocker, windows feature. But now i am unbale to decrypt it. When i double click on the drive, it says "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of windows. Try opening the drive using a newer...
  4. "The bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your current version of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...: I went through other forum question regarding same issue but answer are not helpful.My external drive was encrypted using windows 10 bitlocker and I was using this drive ever since but 2 days back all of a sudden I started getting this error.Couple of things I checked.Checked...
  6. Bitlocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows

Bitlocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows: Hi, I have the exact problem detailed below and I followed all of these same steps and I still cannot access my hardrive! It was working fine today, 19-04-2020 and I got a prompt to restart my PC and after the restart I got this error. I tried on 2 other computers running...
  7. The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...

The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...: Hi, Please kindly assist to resolve the issue above. I have important data and photos in my 1TB hard disk. i have tried to update the BIOS but the issue still persist....
  8. BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows: I received the error "BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try opening the drive using a newer version of Windows." I know that I didn’t encrypt my Windows 10 mobile drive but it might have been another person who used my device...
  9. BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...

BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try...: A human being who wanted to creep my privacy plugged my mobile drive on a Windows 7 and this person has always been a tech illiterate so this person might have done things beyond my understanding. So I got my drive back and it said "BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't...
  10. the bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your version of windows

the bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your version of windows: Kindly solve this problem I have keys but not able to enter it it shows this message when I try to unlock the bitlocker encryption on this drive is not compatible with your version of windows please do some thing regarding that...