Windows 10: The bitlocker is INCORRECT!!!!

Discus and support The bitlocker is INCORRECT!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys,I understand from other threads that there are many of us experienced problem with bitlocker. I have similar and way ridiculous problem. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Viyona Lee, May 25, 2023.

1. The bitlocker is INCORRECT!!!!

Hi guys,I understand from other threads that there are many of us experienced problem with bitlocker. I have similar and way ridiculous problem. I found bitlocker for my device, but with different update date prompted in the Windows troubleshooting. I tried to use it anyway, but windows did not accept it, the key was incorrect.I tried to get help from Microsoft, but the answer was too technical, the solution is to format my windows, which is unacceptable - and I believe all of you would agree with me. The data inside is basically MY LIFE! How can Microsoft said just wipe it! And I just found o

:)

Viyona Lee, May 25, 2023

2. Bitlocker - The parameter is incorrect

I have one data drive that is Bitlocker protected and it has always worked fine. Now it seems to unlock, but when I try to access the drive I get "The parameter is incorrect". The am running Windows 10 Pro 1607 14393.105.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I pull out the drive and try it in another machine?

Ak

alkaufmann, May 25, 2023
  3. Bitlocker Questions

Hey brink, I dont use hibernate ... but I might use it when i use bitlocker though.

But my concern is if i only do one step of step 3 and not do the other part of step 3... there might be some issue along the way right? Thats why im concerned about this and want to do it first before i turn on bitlocker. Or had i not do step one of step 3... i would feel safe to do it.

But could you tell me what im typing wrong though in the last step of 3 like how you found i spelled that bcdedit incorrect earlier?

paulyjustin, May 25, 2023
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

The bitlocker is INCORRECT!!!!

Change in folder size after enabling Bitlocker

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand you concern related to the size of the folder displayed. Try these steps to narrow down the issue:

1. Disable bitlocker
      and then check the folder size.
    2. We would also suggest you to open the folder and select all files and see the size of the contents.

Let us know if the size of the contents matches the folder size. If you see a difference, then the folder might be showing incorrect size.

Kindly reply us with the requested information to assist you better.

Awaiting for your response.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, May 25, 2023
Thema:

The bitlocker is INCORRECT!!!!

1. The bitlocker is INCORRECT!!!! - Similar Threads - bitlocker INCORRECT

2. im trying to enter my bitlocker key but it keeps saying it is incorrect but its not! now im...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im trying to enter my bitlocker key but it keeps saying it is incorrect but its not! now im...: how to bypass bitlocker in dell tpm 2.0 security? im entering the correct bitlocker key but it says its incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-enter-my-bitlocker-key-but-it-keeps/0bb781f6-f2b2-4e0d-8cc2-dceecde850c4
  3. im trying to enter my bitlocker key but it keeps saying it is incorrect but its not! now im...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im trying to enter my bitlocker key but it keeps saying it is incorrect but its not! now im...: how to bypass bitlocker in dell tpm 2.0 security? im entering the correct bitlocker key but it says its incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-enter-my-bitlocker-key-but-it-keeps/0bb781f6-f2b2-4e0d-8cc2-dceecde850c4
  4. Bitlocker recovery key is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key is incorrect: When I go to aka.ms/aadrecoverykey. I see my bit locker recovery key. However when I put it in, my computer tells me it's incorrect. What might be going on?...
  5. Bitlocker recovery key is incorrect

Bitlocker recovery key is incorrect: When I go to aka.ms/aadrecoverykey. I see my bit locker recovery key. However when I put it in, my computer tells me it's incorrect. What might be going on?...
  6. Bitlocker recovery key is incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. The bitlocker is INCORRECT!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The bitlocker is INCORRECT!!!!: Hi guys,I understand from other threads that there are many of us experienced problem with bitlocker. I have similar and way ridiculous problem. I found bitlocker for my device, but with different update date prompted in the Windows troubleshooting. I tried to use it anyway,...
  8. The bitlocker is INCORRECT!!!!

The bitlocker is INCORRECT!!!!: Hi guys,I understand from other threads that there are many of us experienced problem with bitlocker. I have similar and way ridiculous problem. I found bitlocker for my device, but with different update date prompted in the Windows troubleshooting. I tried to use it anyway,...
  9. starting bitlocker incorrect function

starting bitlocker incorrect function: Hi, I am facing issue while turning on bitlocker in the customer laptop, when click on turn on bitlocker it gives error starting bitlocker incorrect function.Thanks...
  10. starting bitlocker incorrect function

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    starting bitlocker incorrect function: Hi, I am facing issue while turning on bitlocker in the customer laptop, when click on turn on bitlocker it gives error starting bitlocker incorrect function.Thanks...