Windows 10: the blue lightwifi is blinking on my printer hp deskjet and i cannot print what to do

Discus and support the blue lightwifi is blinking on my printer hp deskjet and i cannot print what to do in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; the blue lightwifi is blinking on my printer and cannot print what to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WILLYTOURNOY, Nov 27, 2020.

1. the blue lightwifi is blinking on my printer hp deskjet and i cannot print what to do

the blue lightwifi is blinking on my printer and cannot print what to do?

:)

WILLYTOURNOY, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

HP DeskJet 2630 Printer wont print saying missing driver.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your effort on this. We understand that when you try to print using your HP printer you get a message stating driver is missing, we will look into this for you.

Ideally, when you connect a printer to the computer, you will need to install the driver to start using the printer. As you are facing issues while installing the drivers, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10
    and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Method 2: Running HP Print and Scan Doctor

As you have already downloaded the HP Print and Scan Doctor, I suggest you to run it and follow the on-screen instructions. The HP Print and Scan Doctor will analyze and resolve the issues.

You can also download drivers from HP website for
    HP DeskJet 2630 All-in-One Printer

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Unable to print on HP Deskjet F4200 printer

JOANZIMMER, Nov 27, 2020
  4. the blue lightwifi is blinking on my printer hp deskjet and i cannot print what to do

Unable to print on HP Deskjet F4200 printer

I just purchased a Lenovo computer. I have a HP Deskjet F4200 printer that will not print. I tried re-inserting the HP deskjet disc and it won't print a test page. Help

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

[Original Title: Printer]

JOANZIMMER, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

the blue lightwifi is blinking on my printer hp deskjet and i cannot print what to do

1. the blue lightwifi is blinking on my printer hp deskjet and i cannot print what to do - Similar Threads - blue lightwifi blinking

2. I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer: I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer. It said "driver is unavailable" however i have installed it many times in my laptop which just reinstalled of windows 10 home. What can i do now?...
  3. I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer: I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer. It said "driver is unavailable" however i have installed it many times in my laptop which just reinstalled of windows 10 home. What can i do now?...
  4. I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  6. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing: I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige...
  7. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing: I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige...
  8. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.

My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.: I have followed all troubleshooting instructions with no success.. all items going into print queue and reading as error. I have cancelled all print jobs but same thing keeps on happening...help x...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...