Windows 10: The Bluetooh mouse stopped working.

Discus and support The Bluetooh mouse stopped working. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The one-week old Bluetooth mouse stopped working. The blue light on the bottom was flickering so I changed the battery. That did not resolve the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GeorgeMari, Dec 30, 2018.

1. The Bluetooh mouse stopped working.

The one-week old Bluetooth mouse stopped working. The blue light on the bottom was flickering so I changed the battery. That did not resolve the flickering nor the mouse's inability to move the arrow on the screen. Since the mouse was only a week old (like the computer) I went to the retailer and exchanged the mouse. I paired the new mouse to the machine. The computer indicated that the mouse was "successfully paired". It does not move the arrow. I am now thinking something is wrong with the new computer.

:)

GeorgeMari, Dec 30, 2018

2. Bluetooh

I have a headphones that works my old mac with bluetooh, i have bought a new pc with windows 10 but it can be reconigse . any suggestion?

Ana IsabelViña Rivas, Dec 30, 2018
  3. bluetooh isnt working

I have a headphones that works my old mac with bluetooh, i have bought a new pc with windows 10 but it can be reconigse . any suggestion?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ana IsabelViña Rivas, Dec 30, 2018
  4. ATats70 Win User

The Bluetooh mouse stopped working.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse - stops working

Recently after an update to Windows 10, my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse stops working.

After looking at some posts. The following steps seem to work.

In Device Manager, under Bluetooth uninstall devices, then under actions Scan for hardware changes.

This seems to work and the mouse works again however, these steps are repeated over the course of the day as the mouse stops working randomly.

I also notice that under other devices I have a number of devices that seem to be unknown

The Bluetooh mouse stopped working. abf5f1d8-87fa-45b6-865d-0d934c380f6d.png

I also have a Microsoft phone 950xl and 640 however these drivers are for other nokia phones which we do not have.

Can someone suggest a permanent fix to (a) the Bluetooth mouse not needing to be reset the way I have been doing this (as listed above) and (b) a fix for these other devices.

The laptop I use is a Dell Inspiron 15 - 7000 Series

ATats70, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

The Bluetooh mouse stopped working.

1. The Bluetooh mouse stopped working. - Similar Threads - Bluetooh mouse stopped

2. error of bluetooh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error of bluetooh: error in bluetooh does not geeting the option of bluetooh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-of-bluetooh/48f89295-ab91-4a3d-b016-b54e99b661b2
  3. bluetooh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooh: missing bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooh/9bea8209-1c36-443e-a240-a822d4b5d41f
  4. bluetooh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooh: missing bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooh/9bea8209-1c36-443e-a240-a822d4b5d41f
  5. Mouse stops working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse stops working: My mouse randomly stops allowing me to click, ive tried DISM, scannow, virus scan, and fully reinstalling windows but nothing is working. Ive also made sure its not something simple like i changed it from left click to right click and it happens even when i try to use the...
  6. Mouse stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse stopped working: One day the mouse was working as it should and the next it just stopped working at all and is still out of action. I have reviewed some fixes and attempted some but I still can't get mine working. Trouble shooting was no help as it responded by saying the mouse was connected....
  7. Bluetooh not working properly

Bluetooh not working properly: I have an HP Elite book 840 G2 running windows 10 (upgraded from win 7). I have a Bluetooth mouse & Keyboard as a peripherals. All the time the Bluetooth connection stops working and the only way to restored them to work is to turn on/off the Bluetooth option under the...
  8. Bluetooh headset microfon is not working

Bluetooh headset microfon is not working: I recently buy a new pc with a asus z390-I Gaming motherboard, which has a build in bluetooth. I manage to connec my senheiser momentum free headset, but the windows is not recognize the microphone. I tried to reinstal the audio and the bluetooth driver, an I also tried to...
  9. mouse stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mouse stopped working: My mouse no longer works. Control shows where it SHOULD be, where I last touched the screen, but the pad will not move it and I cannot see the pointer. System says that the device is working. NOT....
  10. Mouse stops working

Mouse stops working: My mouse pointer suddenly stops while working on some application I have checked the setting of the mouse and the drivers everything is fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-stops-working/83d35a8e-a312-48ea-aa5f-7dd43f13183e