Windows 10: The bluetooth adapter has disappeared from the device manager

Discus and support The bluetooth adapter has disappeared from the device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have quite the strange problem here. There is no option to enable Bluetooth in settings. I checked the device manager, and found that there aren't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexM_551, Nov 27, 2020.

1. AlexM_551 Win User

The bluetooth adapter has disappeared from the device manager

I have quite the strange problem here. There is no option to enable Bluetooth in settings. I checked the device manager, and found that there aren't any working Bluetooth devices in the PC. This has appeared a few hours ago. I have tried restarting, updating drivers for all existing Bluetooth devices and running the troubleshooter for Bluetooth. The troubleshooter told me that the PC does not have Bluetooth capability, even though it did a few hours ago. What could possibly be causing this?

PC model: Nitro AN515-51

Let me know if further information is needed.

:)

AlexM_551, Nov 27, 2020
  2. jwblue Win User

Wireless adapter not found in Device Manager

I ran the Lenovo Solution Center. Network Adapter was not listed in the hardware scanned. Not sure if there is a separate listing for that normally or not.

Ever since I ran a power cycle the adapter has not appeared in the Device Manager.

Does anyone believe removing the adapter and putting it back would solve the issue? I would rather not open my computer if there is little chance of it solving the issue. I am a complete novice doing this.

Not sure if this is relevant but in my Network Adapter in Device Manager there was "Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter". It has since disappeared.

jwblue, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Thema:

1. The bluetooth adapter has disappeared from the device manager - Similar Threads - bluetooth adapter has

2. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  3. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  4. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I was listening to music on my Windows 10 laptop using Bluetooth speakers, and they suddenly disconnected. I tried to reconnect, but Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my laptop. There's no option to turn it on or off, it just says "Bluetooth is turned off" under...
  5. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I was listening to music on my Windows 10 laptop using Bluetooth speakers, and they suddenly disconnected. I tried to reconnect, but Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my laptop. There's no option to turn it on or off, it just says "Bluetooth is turned off" under...
  6. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

7. My Bluetooth has disappeared from Device Manager

My Bluetooth has disappeared from Device Manager: My Bluetooth was working fine on my Dell Precision M6800 with my Sony Bluetooth headphones, until it stopped connecting. I tried to update the driver in Device Manager and now I cannot see any Bluetooth adaptor at all. I have tried the troubleshooter but it says I don't have...
  8. Bluetooth disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth disappeared from device manager: A couple of months ago my Bluetooth stop working and even it disappeared from the device manager. I have a desktop computer a Thinkcentre M900 (out of support), It came with an Intel card 8260NGW (WIFI and Bluetooth), the WIFI is working fine; it is just the Bluetooth the...
  9. Bluetooth disappeared from device manager

Bluetooth disappeared from device manager: I have dell workstation precision 7510 and installed windows 10 64-bit on it. The bluetooth function has disappeared from the device manager. I tried to install its drivers but get the error below. let me know if you got any answers?? [ATTACH]...
  10. Bluetooth Radio has disappeared from device manager

Bluetooth Radio has disappeared from device manager: Good afternoon all, I have been using my bluetooth mouse just fine on my new Dell XPS-9575 for several months. Well today, it quit working, along with all bluetooth devices. Apparently bluetooth is OFF. I checked the device manager and it is no longer there. I have tried...