Windows 10: The bluetooth has completely disappeared

Discus and support The bluetooth has completely disappeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am so lost right now. I have a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1, it has a x64 based processor with bluetooth, so update Windows 10 and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnDeegan3, Aug 31, 2021.

1. The bluetooth has completely disappeared

Hello, I am so lost right now. I have a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1, it has a x64 based processor with bluetooth, so update Windows 10 and now my bluetooth is completely gone. How is that possible? It had a blue tooth and there is a sticker right next to the touchpad that says wireless + bluetooth. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Please can someone help me? I would really appreciate it.

:)

JohnDeegan3, Aug 31, 2021

2. Bluetooth disappeared

Hi Jenny,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

• Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

• Does the Bluetooth disappeared after you have started to use Wacom Bluetooth keyboard?
    Note:

• In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

• To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press
      Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.
    Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

• Press Windows + R
      keys on the keyboard, type services.msc
      and press OK.

• Now, find Bluetooth Support Service
      and start it

• Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service
      set the startup type as Automatic.
    Step 2:

Follow the steps to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if you are able to fix the issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Hardware and devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 31, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond The bluetooth has completely disappeared :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Tranbol Win User

The bluetooth has completely disappeared

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

The bluetooth has completely disappeared

1. The bluetooth has completely disappeared - Similar Threads - bluetooth has completely

2. Bluetooth completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth completely disappeared: This happened a few months ago now but one day, my bluetooth stopped connecting to my headphones. I decided to restart my laptop to fix this issue but instead, bluetooth completely vanished from settings. I tried to uninstall bluetooth from device manager, but when I clicked...
  3. Bluetooth completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth completely disappeared: This happened a few months ago now but one day, my bluetooth stopped connecting to my headphones. I decided to restart my laptop to fix this issue but instead, bluetooth completely vanished from settings. I tried to uninstall bluetooth from device manager, but when I clicked...
  4. Bluetooth completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth disappeared completely

Bluetooth disappeared completely: Good afternoon.As stated in the title, my Bluetooth disappeared completely from my system. I don't know exactly when this happened because it's been years since I last used Bluetooth on my laptop. But today I wanted to, but it's completely gone. I can't find it under the...
  6. Bluetooth capability has completely disappeared

Bluetooth capability has completely disappeared: Hi! I was using my Windows PC with airpods when my computer completely froze--since I could not find any other way to turn it off or solve the issue ctrl alt delete didn't even bring up the menu like it normally does, I held down the power button to turn of the computer. When...
  7. SOLVED The bluetooth switch has completely disappeared

SOLVED The bluetooth switch has completely disappeared: I can't find the option to turn bluetooth on or off in my settings and its like it was never available for my computer in the first place, it isn't listed in device manager either. What do i do?...
  8. The bluetooth switch has completely disappeared

The bluetooth switch has completely disappeared: I can't find the option to turn bluetooth on or off in my settings and its like it was never available for my computer in the first place, it isn't listed in device manager either. What do i do?...
  9. Bluetooth has completely disappeared

Bluetooth has completely disappeared: I have a Dell 8700 XPS, the Bluetooth driver, icon and anything else connected to Bluetooth has disappeared without a trace. I tried everything that I know of and I can't get it back. It's like it never was on my computer! Windows 10...
  10. Bluetooth Disappeared Completely

Bluetooth Disappeared Completely: I was playing a video game and my logitech mouse stopped working. When I went to check what happened all traces of bluetooth had disapeared from my pc. I have tried to update drivers, I have made a fresh start installation of windows 10 and I ran the windows...