Windows 10: The bluetooth on my Asus X550cc is not working.

Discus and support The bluetooth on my Asus X550cc is not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The bluetooth on my Asus X550CC is not working. I checked in device manager and found the error "windows cannot load the drivers required for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aungzaw, Apr 18, 2021.

1. aungzaw Win User

The bluetooth on my Asus X550cc is not working.

The bluetooth on my Asus X550CC is not working. I checked in device manager and found the error "windows cannot load the drivers required for this device". I tried reinstalling the driver and it workes for less than a minutes before stopping again. Please help

:)

aungzaw, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Asus S56CM BLUETOOTH NOT WORKING

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to check the status of Bluetooth in device manager.

Method 1: Check Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.
    • Check for any exclamation marks in there.
    If exclamations mark are there on any device name, try to update them by right clicking on them.

Method 2: Follow below steps.

Step 1: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + W, Type troubleshooting.
    • From the search list, click on troubleshooting
    • On the left pane, click on view all.
    • From the list click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Divya Murugan, Apr 18, 2021
  4. v_realo Win User

Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop

Hi Aldebaran,

If you just downloaded the Atheros Qualcomm from somewhere and not officially from the Asus website, I suggest you uninstall that for now and install the one from the website.

I checked and there are 3 installers that you need to install though.

Here's the list:

Realtek BlueTooth driver

Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver

Intel BlueTooth driver

If you go back to the link sent, you'll see under Bluetooth that there's a see all download.

These are the 3 drivers that are compatible with your make and model and the version of your system.

Regards,

v_realo, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

1. The bluetooth on my Asus X550cc is not working. - Similar Threads - bluetooth Asus X550cc

2. ASUS Bluetooth not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS Bluetooth not working in Windows 11: [IMG]If your ASUS Bluetooth is not working in Windows 11, this article will help you fix this issue. This issue can be frustrating and occurs due to outdated or corrupted drivers. Before you proceed with further troubleshooting steps, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. To...
  3. My Asus BT-500 Bluetooth adapter hasn’t been working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Asus BT-500 Bluetooth adapter hasn’t been working properly: So, **My Pc doesn’t support Bluetooth** and my Asus BT-500 drivers won’t install So when I try to install the drivers it says “confirm that Bluetooth is enabled on your system. Plug in your device and click ok. then, it says ASUS USB-BT500 is not installed in your system.”...
  4. My Asus BT-500 Bluetooth adapter hasn’t been working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus BT-500 Bluetooth adapter hasn’t been working properly: So, **My Pc doesn’t support Bluetooth** and my Asus BT-500 drivers won’t install So when I try to install the drivers it says “confirm that Bluetooth is enabled on your system. Plug in your device and click ok. then, it says ASUS USB-BT500 is not installed in your system.”...
  5. bluetooth asus s551lb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth asus s551lb: hdd to ssd and then update to windows 10. But i can't connect the soundlink 2 bose. I updated bluetooth from device manager, troubleshoot and nothing. When i'm trying to pair bluetooth is searching but nothing. I can let searching for hours. I installed the exactly bluetooth...
  6. bluetooth asus s551lb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth asus s551lb: hdd to ssd and then update to windows 10. But i can't connect the soundlink 2 bose. I updated bluetooth from device manager, troubleshoot and nothing. When i'm trying to pair bluetooth is searching but nothing. I can let searching for hours. I installed the exactly bluetooth...
  7. bluetooth asus s551lb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop

Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop: Hi, I don't know if this problem has been solved or not, so I am sorry for asking this again. My laptop was damaged pretty badly in the hard drive section so I had to repaire it. But, after I repaired my laptop. Suddenly the bluetooth won't connect to anything. When I try...
  9. Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working

Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working: DeviceManager shows this error every time I try to use the Bluetooth adapter on my Dell Inspiron One (Model 2320) (See Screenshots) [ATTACH] The adapter works on other Windows 10 computers. The usb ports on the dell inspiron work with other devices like flash drives and...
  10. Asus K53sj Bluetooth inbuilt device not working

Asus K53sj Bluetooth inbuilt device not working: I've installed a clean windows 10, and a few days ago i wanted to test my bluetooth and noted that i could not find it. I searched all windows, and a lot of websites and i cannot solve it. There is no information about bluetooth on device manager, no option to turn on/off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus x550cc qulacom bluetooth driver name