Windows 10: The Bluetooth option is gone

Discus and support The Bluetooth option is gone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi . I have Bluetooth on my laptop. Two months ago, I changed my Windows. And since then, I can not connect via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth option is gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aradsaffari, Oct 1, 2021.

1. The Bluetooth option is gone

Hi . I have Bluetooth on my laptop. Two months ago, I changed my Windows. And since then, I can not connect via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth option is gone and I can't turn it on in the settings. What should I do ?

:)

aradsaffari, Oct 1, 2021

2. My Bluetooth option is missing.

I am not sure what happened but I logged onto my computer and tried to add a keyboard via Bluetooth. I've never had a problem before. I followed all the steps and soon I realized the Bluetooth option was gone. I checked my device manager and there isn't
    even a Bluetooth listed on there. Its like it was removed. Please help.

EricaJohnson4, Oct 1, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 1, 2021
  4. The Bluetooth option is gone

My Bluetooth is gone

Hi,

I would suggest you to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Search Troubleshooting using Cortana.
    • Under Control Panel Home click View all.
    • In the list option, select Hardware and devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instruction.

You can also try to start Bluetooth service and set it automatic by following this steps;

• a. Press Windows key + R on the keyboard.
    • b. Type “services.msc” without quotes and press
      Enter
    • c. Right click on Bluetooth support service and click on
      Properties
    • d. Set the Startup type as Automatic and then click Start under
      Service status.
    • e. Click on OK.

For more information on how to Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays. you may refer to this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Oct 1, 2021
Thema:

The Bluetooth option is gone

1. The Bluetooth option is gone - Similar Threads - Bluetooth option gone

2. Windows 11 Bluetooth option for on/off is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth option for on/off is gone: When I go to settings to connect a blue tooth device it does not have the option to turn it on or off and when I try to add a new device it says couldn't connect and for me to update driver which I already did....
  3. Windows 11 Bluetooth option for on/off is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Bluetooth option for on/off is gone: When I go to settings to connect a blue tooth device it does not have the option to turn it on or off and when I try to add a new device it says couldn't connect and for me to update driver which I already did....
  4. Bluetooth is gone

Bluetooth is gone: I just used bluetooth yesterday and it is just gone. I've used every technique on this website https://www.****/knowledge/best-fixes-for-windows-10-bluetooth-missing-settings/ and Bluetooth just isn't anywhere. No option in the device manager. nothing. I know I used bluetooth...
  5. The option to turn on/off bluetooth is gone in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The option to turn on/off bluetooth is gone in windows 11: Troubleshooting it says "Bluetooth is not available on this device" even tho i have used bluetooth multiple times on it. Ive tried updating the drivers but theyre all up to date. windows is up to date. sometimes the option is there but disappears after 3-5 minutes after...
  6. The option to turn on/off bluetooth is gone in windows 11

The option to turn on/off bluetooth is gone in windows 11: Troubleshooting it says "Bluetooth is not available on this device" even tho i have used bluetooth multiple times on it. Ive tried updating the drivers but theyre all up to date. windows is up to date. sometimes the option is there but disappears after 3-5 minutes after...
  7. Bluetooth is gone!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is gone!: I'm trying to use a PS4 controller on W10 Pro have done that in the past with relatively ease. My computer is a Desktop, by the way. using a bluetooth receiver connected via USB. The problem is that I just can't turn on the bluetooth. There's no icon on taskbark, no icon on...
  8. Bluetooth option is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth option is gone: My bluetooth turned off by itself, and the switch to turn it on is just not there. I've tried turning everything I could find off and back on again. I've updated everything I could update. I've tried everything I could think of and nothing seems to work. Windows says...
  9. option to turn on bluetooth is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    option to turn on bluetooth is gone: My bluetooth has always worked fine, today when I tried to connect my airpods it wouldn't let me because "bluetooth is off." Then I noticed the option to turn it ON is missing. I ran the troubleshooter and it said "Bluetooth is not available on this device. Please try using...
  10. Bluetooth is gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth is gone: My Bluetooth says enable Bluetooth but there is nowhere to enable it I look in task manger and it is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-gone/4b909e60-f78c-40b1-9ee1-0a7373e1f52f