Windows 10: The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound

Discus and support The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Asus Bluetooth BT-400 USB adapter and I use it to connect the JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker. I have Windows 10 Pro 21H1. Recently updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SamuelCopeland3, Oct 13, 2021.

1. The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound

Hi, I have an Asus Bluetooth BT-400 USB adapter and I use it to connect the JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker. I have Windows 10 Pro 21H1. Recently updated After Windows update to 21H1 they still pair but the sound started "flickering", I mean there are interruptions in the sound like 1 second of sound, then 1 second of silence than 1s of sound and so on. The Flip 5 still works smoothly with smartphones. Please help.

:)

SamuelCopeland3, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound

1. The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speaker interrupts

2. bluetooth headphones have interrupted sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth headphones have interrupted sound: Hello, i have a desktop computer running with Windows 10. I can connect headphonesJBL via cable, and the sound is good. But when i try to connect the same headphones via bluetooth, the sound keeps stuttering. I hear the sound, but its more like a continious pause and play. my...
  3. bluetooth headphones have interrupted sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headphones have interrupted sound: Hello, i have a desktop computer running with Windows 10. I can connect headphonesJBL via cable, and the sound is good. But when i try to connect the same headphones via bluetooth, the sound keeps stuttering. I hear the sound, but its more like a continious pause and play. my...
  4. bluetooth headphones have interrupted sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound: Hi, I have an Asus Bluetooth BT-400 USB adapter and I use it to connect the JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker. I have Windows 10 Pro 21H1. Recently updated After Windows update to 21H1 they still pair but the sound started "flickering", I mean there are interruptions in the sound...
  6. The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound

The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound: Hi, I have an Asus Bluetooth BT-400 USB adapter and I use it to connect the JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker. I have Windows 10 Pro 21H1. Recently updated After Windows update to 21H1 they still pair but the sound started "flickering", I mean there are interruptions in the sound...
  7. Bluetooth speaker interrupts sound

Bluetooth speaker interrupts sound: Hi, I've got Asus Bluetooth BT-400 USB adapter and I use it to connect JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker. There was no problem with Windows 10 Pro 1909. After the upgrade of Windows to 2004 Flip 5 still pairs but the sound started "flashing", I mean there are interruptions in...
  8. Bluetooth speaker not producing sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth speaker not producing sound: I've been trying every fix i could find for the last few hours but nothing seems to help. Just got a new Bluetooth speaker and it works perfectly fine with my phone but when I connect it to my laptop it says "voice connected" as opposed to media/audio which it would have to...
  9. Bluetooth attached speakers - no sound

Bluetooth attached speakers - no sound: Request: Appreciate any ideas on solving this non-functional device situation. The subject computer is located in the pantry with a wall separating the kitchen desk where the monitors, keyboard/mouse and speakers are located. Hardwiring speakers/mic is not an option in...
  10. Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers: When I try to balance the sound from my left and right bluetooth speakers in sound settings, they increase/decrease simultaneously. It didn't happen before. I'm using Windows 10 pro. How to solve this issue?...