Windows 10: the bluetooth toggle is missing from my setting and action panel

Discus and support the bluetooth toggle is missing from my setting and action panel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the Bluetooth connection was working fine in the morning but when I was going to use it in the afternoon it the toggle for Bluetooth was gone but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ManuNair2, Jun 18, 2021.

1. ManuNair2 Win User

the bluetooth toggle is missing from my setting and action panel

the Bluetooth connection was working fine in the morning but when I was going to use it in the afternoon it the toggle for Bluetooth was gone but the program is there is the control panels program menu It disappeared from the Device ManagerWhen I click View: Show hidden devices in Device Manager, it still does not appear I updated Windows and restarted the PC several times but that did not help I went to Acer's website and reinstalled the correct bluetooth driver, then restarted twice but that did not help - the driver is installed, but Device Manager cannot see it for so

:)

ManuNair2, Jun 18, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings

Hi, welcome to tenforums. Sorry to hear of your problem.

The forum prompted you to give your full Windows build number so we don't have to keep asking... thanks.

Please post screenshots similar to these:

the bluetooth toggle is missing from my setting and action panel [​IMG]

the bluetooth toggle is missing from my setting and action panel [​IMG]

I assume you mean the Bluetooth option in the first is missing, and the bluetooth tile is missing.

Example solved case (sounds similar): completely uninstall BT and reinstall:
    Bluetooth on off switch missing.

Have a look at the driver in the Device Manager- has it just been updated (would be in Update History too - at the bottom).
    Consider rolling the driver back: e.g.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-2bfe352778c4

Consider using the driver specified by your manufacturer rather than the one provided by Windows, as suggested here:
    Bluetooth On Off toggle Missing From Settings In Windows 10 Pro

You can then prevent that driver being updated using the appropriate tutorial from the Tutorial section.

You have given no details of your PC unfortunately.

dalchina, Jun 18, 2021
  3. PossumNZ Win User
    Bluetooth toggle missing in settings.

Hi Greg,

I am pleased to say my Bluetooth issue has been solved.

I was checking through your reinstall notes and you mentioned backing up the Network Drivers.

So when I went to the HP website support page then listed my Notebook model to find the network drivers, I noticed a Bluetooth driver 19.60.0.3 download. Which I did, then restarted my notebook and checked in settings and bingo the Bluetooth toggle was
    back.

I did first go to Device and Printers in Control Panel and uninstalled my listed bluetooth keyboard, then went through the process of pairing the keyboard and pleased to say all working okay.

If I went to the HP in the first place and searched for the Bluetooth drivers I would not have had the problem.

It was from your reinstall instructions to download and back up the Network Drivers that I found the Bluetooth Drivers download.

Easy fix when you know how and showing myself how much more I need to learn using Windows 10.

Your a legend Greg. Many Thanks for all you help.

PossumNZ, Jun 18, 2021
  4. PossumNZ Win User

Bluetooth toggle missing in settings.

I had previously paired my Logitech 380 keyboard to my laptop to use an external monitor and was working all okay.

After the very last series of Windows updates my keyboard stopped connecting and so when checking In Windows settings I noticed the bluetooth toggle has disappeared.

I have tried all the troubleshooter fixes and are still unable to connect my bluetooth keyboard.

Any suggestions please?

PossumNZ, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

1. the bluetooth toggle is missing from my setting and action panel - Similar Threads - bluetooth toggle missing

2. Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.: I have a serious problem with bluetooth connectivity as I cannot turn bluetooth on or off. My bluetooth options are missing and I cannot turn bluetooth on and pair devices. I have tried many ways like starting bluetooth support services. I don't have bluetooth capabilities...
  3. Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.: I have a serious problem with bluetooth connectivity as I cannot turn bluetooth on or off. My bluetooth options are missing and I cannot turn bluetooth on and pair devices. I have tried many ways like starting bluetooth support services. I don't have bluetooth capabilities...
  4. Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center.

Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center.: Hello,Since about last week or two, my Bluetooth has not been working. On the "Bluetooth & other devices" settings menu, the Bluetooth toggle is not appearing and the current Bluetooth devices say that "Bluetooth is turned off".When I go on Device Manager and see the status...
  6. Bluetooth toggle missing from settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth toggle missing from settings: While using my PC (HP Envy 17 Notebook) this morning I tried connecting my headphones to watch a movie and the toggle switch for Bluetooth disappeared while waiting for the headphones to pair. As far as I can tell Windows is up to date, my drivers are all up to date and the...
  7. Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings

Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings: Hi there. Ive been having this problem for the last day. For some reason my windows 10 settings arent showing the toggle button for Bluetooth, under Bluetooth settings and under airplane mode. The only wireless headphones I have are AirPod pros and they were working...
  8. Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings: Hi there. Ive been having this problem for the last day. For some reason my windows 10 settings arent showing the toggle button for Bluetooth, under Bluetooth settings and under airplane mode. The only wireless headphones I have are AirPod pros and they were working...
  9. Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings: Hi there. I’ve been having this problem for the last day. For some reason my windows 10 settings aren’t showing the toggle button for Bluetooth, under Bluetooth settings and under airplane mode. The only wireless headphones I have are AirPod pros and they were working...
  10. Bluetooth toggle missing from settings, missing from quick actions and from the icon tray...

Bluetooth toggle missing from settings, missing from quick actions and from the icon tray...: The scenario: I was happily using the bluetooth on my Asus 420U VivoBook and then suddenly the bluetooth went missing. But technically not suddenly, I had updated my laptop with the windows update provided on the 13th of April, 2020. I'm not sure when it happened, but when I...