Windows 10: the blur i get on my wallpaper and backgrounds

Discus and support the blur i get on my wallpaper and backgrounds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i keep getting a Blur on many of my wallpaper & background pictures, it seems to be a Windows 10 thing, i think? I am a 100% PTSD disabled Vet, & it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimHinze Sr, Jan 4, 2021.

1. the blur i get on my wallpaper and backgrounds

i keep getting a Blur on many of my wallpaper & background pictures, it seems to be a Windows 10 thing, i think? I am a 100% PTSD disabled Vet, & it is things like this that really bug me? Now, i have tried several of the pre-planned Solutions, Several times, EACH! Can anyone there come up with a trick, etc., i would really appreciate any HELP, you can provide? I am sure it is probably nothing to you guys, but it bugs me?

Please respond at your first chance, it would really be a blessing!!!! Tim Hinze Sr, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or

Fax 1402 263 2184. Thank You, Very Much!!!!!!

:)

TimHinze Sr, Jan 4, 2021

2. Background Wallpaper

Hello Svetlana,

I think you did not get what I ask about wallpaper, I have mentioned that is it possible to set the background wallpaper at home screen and menu list screen not the LOCK SCREEN. I know for lock screen wallpapers can be set. In windows phone 8 we can set
    only black and white background for home screens. I don't know what Microsoft has think to put such thing in mobiles. At least wallpapers supposed to be there for HOME SCREENS.

Rahul_WP8_620, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: Change your desktop background image

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

the blur i get on my wallpaper and backgrounds

Introducing background blur in Skype

Source: Introducing background blur in Skype | Skype Blogs

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

the blur i get on my wallpaper and backgrounds

1. the blur i get on my wallpaper and backgrounds - Similar Threads - blur wallpaper backgrounds

2. How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?: After logging in I am met with this screen. All other monitors are black and I am unable to open anything above this screen. I have already attempted to end the task with task manager but I am unable to access task manager due to it being under this overlay.Please ignore the...
  3. How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?: After logging in I am met with this screen. All other monitors are black and I am unable to open anything above this screen. I have already attempted to end the task with task manager but I am unable to access task manager due to it being under this overlay.Please ignore the...
  4. Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?: I keep all my wallpapers in a folder on my desktop. I set it to go through my wallpapers randomly in the personalization settings. After a couple weeks goes by it will compress some photos randomly. At least, that's what I believe is happening here. Can anyone tell me how to...
  5. Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?: I keep all my wallpapers in a folder on my desktop. I set it to go through my wallpapers randomly in the personalization settings. After a couple weeks goes by it will compress some photos randomly. At least, that's what I believe is happening here. Can anyone tell me how to...
  6. Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. blur background applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    blur background applications: It is not unusual for me to have quite a few applications open at any one time and to often have the windows overlapping. is there any way to keep the active window crisp and sharp while having the background application windows blurred or transparent. thanks. Steve...
  8. Background wallpaper

Background wallpaper: In Windows 7 you could set a sideshow as a Main Folder and it would pick up all subsidiary folders also, so that the random shots would trawl through all folders. In Windows 10 it seems you can only nominate 1 folder. Is there a way around that? Thx...
  9. Introducing background blur in Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing background blur in Skype: We’ve all had those moments: You’re about to video call your parents and your laundry is all over the place, or you’re about to have a meeting with a potential investor and your business plan is on a whiteboard behind you, or you’re being interviewed on live television and...
  10. wallpaper/backgrounds

wallpaper/backgrounds: My win 10 home edition will not let me change my wallpaper anymore since the Oct. update. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet and none of them work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaperbackgrounds/af486ca3-6b31-4d3e-a8d0-68eab56808ef