Windows 10: “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c”

Discus and support “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c” in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys recently my laptop keeps saying “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c”. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlulaYemane, Jul 28, 2020.

1. “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c”

Hey guys recently my laptop keeps saying “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c”. I tried to boot my pc from usb instalation media but i could not. Instead of booting, my pc keeps coming back to the boot menu as you can see on the picture. I tried to reorder the booting order on bios but nothing. I also tried legassy only this has not worked as well. Please help “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c” [​IMG]

:)

AlulaYemane, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c” :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c” :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c” :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c” :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c” :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c” :D

Tenforo, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

“the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c”

1. “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c” - Similar Threads - “the boot configuration

2. Error code 0xc000000. The boot configuration for your PC is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code 0xc000000. The boot configuration for your PC is missing or contains errors: [IMG][ATTACH][ATTACH]I got a bluescreen when i tried to reinstall my bluetooth earbuds. the details of error is shown above. Also i have created window installation tool on my USB drive. However, the option for USB booting is not showing up even though I plugged in USB...
  3. 0xc0000454, The boot configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 News
    0xc0000454, The boot configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The boot configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors error occurs when a computer boots up, and the Windows Boot Manager encounters an issue with the Boot configuration data. The error code 0xc0000454 (STATUS_INSUFFICIENT_NVRAM_RESOURCES)...
  4. Boot Configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot Configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors: This error is displaying when I try to open my laptop. Please guide me a solution.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-configuration-data-for-your-pc-is-missing-or/d8d160d7-e4c0-4edb-9b9f-486ee74e5b38
  5. Windows 10 Error 0xc000014c or Boot Configuration Data is missing for your pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Error 0xc000014c or Boot Configuration Data is missing for your pc: Hello so I was using my laptop and i put it on sleep mode for about like 4,5 or 6 hours and then i tried to open and BOOM it got to bsod. Please help mee ASAP....
  6. boot configuration data is missing Error code: 0xc000014c

boot configuration data is missing Error code: 0xc000014c: Hey, my PC isn't booting after a reset. I upgraded my Toshiba Satellite C665 - P5012 PC from win7 to win10 pro edition. Apparently, due to its hardware insufficiency and loads of installed programs my pc was not running well so i performed a reset and the thing is my PC was...
  7. The boot configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors" File:...

The boot configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors" File:...: Hi everyone, I dual booted my windows 10 on an Asus n550jx laptop with ubuntu 16.04 LTS and everything worked fine until I decided to remove my ubuntu. I created a usb recovery drive in windows which eventually got 8 Gbytes of space in my usb. I booted from it and it was...
  8. The boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.

The boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.: I would have fone the automatic reset. But i do not own the usb or dvd that it comes with. Any ideas for resetting this vut without the usb or dvd?...
  9. The boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains errors: So I have been literally trying to fix my windows not being able to boot at all for more than 12 hours straight till now. I almost read every single article and troubleshooting step on the web to find a solution but nothing seems to work. I will keep it short as much as I...
  10. The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Support
    The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors: I came home one day and got a blue screen when trying to start up my computer. The error said "a required device isn't connected". I tried solving this problems in a lot of ways but I think I only made things worse cause now the error says "Your PC/Device needs to be...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0xc000000 1 asus