Windows 10: The bottom of the active application window is not visible

Discus and support The bottom of the active application window is not visible in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon! Help is needed. The active window is not fully visible because it is long. My resolution is 1366x768 To use this program, provided that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Максим Meduosa, Feb 7, 2020.

1. The bottom of the active application window is not visible

Good afternoon! Help is needed. The active window is not fully visible because it is long. My resolution is 1366x768 To use this program, provided that I want to use this particular program?
    Name program: RA3 World builderWindow: open prg - click edit on menu board - edit player list

:)

Максим Meduosa, Feb 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 7, 2020
  4. The bottom of the active application window is not visible

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

The bottom of the active application window is not visible

1. The bottom of the active application window is not visible - Similar Threads - bottom active application

2. Bottom Taskbar doesnt show mark for active application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bottom Taskbar doesnt show mark for active application: my bottom taskbar doesnt show mark like blue lines for active apps, but when i change to top, left, or right it will show BottomTopRightLeft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bottom-taskbar-doesnt-show-mark-for-active/0848a995-46ff-4204-8345-e3e008dfddf4
  3. Bottom Taskbar doesnt show mark for active application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bottom Taskbar doesnt show mark for active application: my bottom taskbar doesnt show mark like blue lines for active apps, but when i change to top, left, or right it will show BottomTopRightLeft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bottom-taskbar-doesnt-show-mark-for-active/0848a995-46ff-4204-8345-e3e008dfddf4
  4. Bottom Taskbar doesnt show mark for active application

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop Visible At The Bottom Of The Taskbar

Desktop Visible At The Bottom Of The Taskbar: Does anyone know how to fix this? This only occurs to me when I use an app called TaskbarX, which centers all the icons I have on my taskbar please don't tell me to not use it because I like how clean it makes the taskbar. I am running the 21H1 update of Windows 10 Home....
  6. Windows Activation bar in the bottom right

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation bar in the bottom right: So I bought this laptop on Facebook marketplace two years ago and it came with Windows 10 preinstalled with an activation key and ID already in the system, but when I went to create my own Microsoft account as the user account literally 3 months passed and I started getting...
  7. Applications not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications not visible: some details. I have an Acer Aspire vx 15 and its a few years old, running on windows ten. Everything should be up to date I have a problem where with a few applications on my computer some being: the pokemon tcg, epic games, and trds they open and I see them in my try and...
  8. Start Menu Applications icons not visible

Start Menu Applications icons not visible: After Update Windows 10 20H2 start menu icons are not showing but applications names are visible . i cleaned cache and temporary windows files using Disk Clean up then restarted my Computer still icons are not visible . [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 taskbar slightly visible in applications that are in fullscreen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taskbar slightly visible in applications that are in fullscreen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M_Huzaifa12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw406h/windows_10_taskbar_slightly_visible_in/
  10. Application window moves out of visible display area

Application window moves out of visible display area: I have a peculiar problem. When a double click an email from Outlook desktop application the email opens in a maximized window. Which is fine, but when I click lock on it to move it to one of my other displays, the app windows disappears to a non-visible area of the screen....