Windows 10: The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

Discus and support The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,The very bottom half at the bottom of my program is cut in half. I need to see the whole sections as it's a date & timeframe, How can i fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul Darbon, Mar 16, 2023.

1. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

Hi,The very bottom half at the bottom of my program is cut in half. I need to see the whole sections as it's a date & timeframe, How can i fix this please?.I tried to add a screenshot but it wont work as a JPEG or a PNG File. It just says failed to upload.

:)

Paul Darbon, Mar 16, 2023

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 17, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 17, 2023
  4. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

1. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off - Similar Threads - bottom screen program

2. Taskbar cuts off bottom of window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar cuts off bottom of window: I got a new laptop last week and noticed an issue carried over from my old laptop. I don't know what causes it, but I will randomly find the taskbar cutting off my windows. For example, and this is usually how I notice it's happened, the bottom ribbon in Word which shows the...
  3. Taskbar cuts off bottom of window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar cuts off bottom of window: I got a new laptop last week and noticed an issue carried over from my old laptop. I don't know what causes it, but I will randomly find the taskbar cutting off my windows. For example, and this is usually how I notice it's happened, the bottom ribbon in Word which shows the...
  4. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off: Hi,The very bottom half at the bottom of my program is cut in half. I need to see the whole sections as it's a date & timeframe, How can i fix this please?.I tried to add a screenshot but it wont work as a JPEG or a PNG File. It just says failed to upload....
  5. Taskbar cuts off the very bottom of my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar cuts off the very bottom of my wallpaper: The subject is exactly how it sounds. I have tried switching the wallpaper settings fit, stretch, fill etc, tried locking the taskbar, and none of those things work. I read suggestions on other sites like reddit to resize the picture and put like a white bar at the bottom of...
  6. bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10: See below. Note how the bottom of the window is cut off. This happens a lot, but not all the time. It happens with Chrome, File Explorer, and Adobe mostly. If I click "Restore Down" and resize the window manually I can see the whole window; the obstruction occurs when I...
  7. browsers cut off at the bottom

in Browsers and Email
    browsers cut off at the bottom: Has anyone seen this? [img] I get a solid white "bar" at the bottom of my screen when using Firefox, and it persists when scrolling. It blocks whatever content is there unless I keep scrolling but when I get to the bottom of the webpage and I can't keep scrolling, I can't...
  8. Windows 10 cut off the top (sometimes the bottom) of the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 cut off the top (sometimes the bottom) of the screen.: Hello everyone! I have a problem with the Windows 10. It seems it cuts off the top of the screen when I put a window into fullscreen. Its really annoying and I know I can reset the video driver by a key, but its not a solution. I linked a picutre what happening. I have an...
  9. Display cut off at bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen: I just completed W10 installation and it seems to be working, but the bottom of the display is cut off. I shifted the task bar to the right side or otherwise I couldn't see it. Still annoying. I have a ATI Radeon HD 4350 video card with 512 MB memory and a Dell ST2410...
  10. Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar: So the bottom of my monitor display is cut off. It is a Dell ST2010 monitor very old but still in working condition. It has nothing to do with screen resolution btw. Can this problem be fixed or do i have to buy a new monitor? Any suggestions? Thanks This is how it looks...