Windows 10: The bottom right quarter of my windows 10 screen is unresponsive!

Discus and support The bottom right quarter of my windows 10 screen is unresponsive! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So today I got into my windows 10 laptop, then I realized that exactly the bottom right quarter of my screen was completly unresponsive to touch and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JJ-2020, Jun 10, 2020.

1. JJ-2020 Win User

The bottom right quarter of my windows 10 screen is unresponsive!

So today I got into my windows 10 laptop, then I realized that exactly the bottom right quarter of my screen was completly unresponsive to touch and also mouse clicks! All the documents, files, ect, are stuck in the corner and it annoys me! I need help as soon as possible. The problem just started to happen all of a sudden! Thank you.

:)

JJ-2020, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2020
  3. how to make full screen viewable instead of what I have only three quarters

Hi Fred,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What are you referring to? when you say "how to make full screen viewable instead of what I have only three quarters".
    I suggest you to refer to the following article and check if it helps.

Make Start full screen

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-make-start-full-screen

Do update us with the details, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 13, 2020
  4. billyboi Win User

Touch screen unresponsive after driver update

Dell SX2210T Flat panel touchscreen monitor unresponsive to touch after Automatic update of "NextWindow driver update for NextWindow 1950 UCS Compliant Touch Screen" in Windows 10.10240 and Tech preview 10.10525.

This is the wrong driver for this touchscreen but I am unable to find a means of uninstalling it.

It is not listed in the list of installed updates.

The correct driver is shown in Device manager for the screen.

Any suggestions please?

billyboi, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. The bottom right quarter of my windows 10 screen is unresponsive! - Similar Threads - bottom right quarter

2. A portion of the bottom of my screen, around a quarter of an inch, shows the top of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A portion of the bottom of my screen, around a quarter of an inch, shows the top of my screen.: It glitches sometimes, and when I open Settings or other apps it completely vanishes. It only happens when I'm on a browser or on the home screen. It does not show up in screenshots, nor recordings. I have tried updating drivers, however that doesn't work. I have also tried...
  3. A portion of the bottom of my screen, around a quarter of an inch, shows the top of my screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A portion of the bottom of my screen, around a quarter of an inch, shows the top of my screen.: It glitches sometimes, and when I open Settings or other apps it completely vanishes. It only happens when I'm on a browser or on the home screen. It does not show up in screenshots, nor recordings. I have tried updating drivers, however that doesn't work. I have also tried...
  4. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Customization
    white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  5. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive: Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually...
  6. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive: Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually...
  7. Bottom right of screen is unresponsive Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bottom right of screen is unresponsive Windows 11: The other day, I noticed that when I placed my cursor anywhere inside the bottom right corner of my screen about the bottom half and rightmost quarter of the screen it becomes unresponsive. I am unable to scroll on whatever window I have open or click any buttons and clicking...
  8. Bottom right of screen is unresponsive Windows 11

Bottom right of screen is unresponsive Windows 11: The other day, I noticed that when I placed my cursor anywhere inside the bottom right corner of my screen about the bottom half and rightmost quarter of the screen it becomes unresponsive. I am unable to scroll on whatever window I have open or click any buttons and clicking...
  9. Icon on right bottom corner on my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon on right bottom corner on my screen: [ATTACH] I have started noticing this icon on right hand corner of many windows what is it? is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-right-bottom-corner-on-my-screen/5caf9ccd-ea8a-49c6-9eb3-4d6fc8b4691f
  10. Pop-ups at the bottom right of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-ups at the bottom right of my screen: How do I remove pop up advertising at the bottom right of my screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups-at-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/80d10c51-1994-421a-8ce3-cf7a93487736