Windows 10: The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank.

Discus and support The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank with no place to enter anything. Consequently i cannot "fix my account"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RickW3, Aug 9, 2020.

1. RickW3 Win User

The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank.

The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank with no place to enter anything. Consequently i cannot "fix my account"

:)

RickW3, Aug 9, 2020

2. how to stop PC from asking to enter the password?

Hi Iann, my name is Max and I'm a Microsoft independent advisor.

I suggest you follow these steps:

Open Settings

Then go to Accounts - Sign-in Options

Select ‘sign in with a local account’

(if you have the latest versions of Windows 10, you will find it in the Your Info Settings Page)

Enter your old password but leave the new password box blank

Close Settings

After that:

Hit the Start Button, type netplwiz and click Enter

In the dialog, uncheck the option 'Users must enter a username and password to use this computer box'

Press OK.

NighthawkX, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Pop-up box indicating I need to enter the password for the new Administrator

Before I could do what you suggested, I noted that ,now, only my original account is listed under users without Administrator properties. The newly created account is not shown. When I did the right click on start I got the popup box showing the newly created
    account name and a request to enter administrator password, which of course, I don't have.

Retired303, Aug 9, 2020
  4. The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank.

Can't sign in to windows with the same password by which I am able to sign in to my Microsoft account

Hi Anurag,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Microsoft account settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "windows using the same password", are you getting any error message when you enter the password?
    • Have you checked the issue while entering with a different keyboard?
    • Were you connected the computer to a internet connection while logging into the computer with Microsoft account?
    • When you say that "resetting the password.", have you tried to reset the password from Microsoft website?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to enter the password through different keyboard and through On-screen keyboard. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try entering the password with a different password.

Step 2: I recommend you to check the internet connect of the computer and make sure that internet is available for the computer while enter the Microsoft password.

Step 3: I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft account and check if it helps.

How to reset your Microsoft account password:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-reset-your-microsoft-account-password

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with logging into Microsoft Account, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank.

1. The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank. - Similar Threads - box enter Microsoft

2. My windows 7 is not letting me enter a password in the box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 7 is not letting me enter a password in the box.: My windows 7 laptop is not letting me enter a password in the box. It looks live but when I try to type but nothing happens. Also my F2 and F12 buttons are not responding. I've tried making a recovery disc but this doesn't work and I've tried the CTRL and restart but that...
  3. My windows 7 is not letting me enter a password in the box.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 7 is not letting me enter a password in the box.: My windows 7 laptop is not letting me enter a password in the box. It looks live but when I try to type but nothing happens. Also my F2 and F12 buttons are not responding. I've tried making a recovery disc but this doesn't work and I've tried the CTRL and restart but that...
  4. Microsoft Edge Printer Dialog Box Blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Printer Dialog Box Blank: Hi there,We had this machine where the Edge Chromium printer dialogue box went blank. It happened just recently.What we find so far:* Tested with Google Chrome, and no problem to print* Reinstalled the Edge, and it didn't work* Reinstall the printer driver, and it didn't work...
  5. Microsoft Edge Printer Dialog Box Blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Printer Dialog Box Blank: Hi there,We had this machine where the Edge Chromium printer dialogue box went blank. It happened just recently.What we find so far:* Tested with Google Chrome, and no problem to print* Reinstalled the Edge, and it didn't work* Reinstall the printer driver, and it didn't work...
  6. Wallpaper but no box to enter password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper but no box to enter password: When I opened my laptop this morning I have wallpaper but no icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-but-no-box-to-enter-password/3e5d48f3-7b87-421a-bbf1-b363e4523eb6
  7. Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window

Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window: [IMG] My laptop sometimes experiences this blank passwird entering window.it is hapening wheni opened laptop after i sleep it.it occurs sometimes.how can i fix this...
  8. I keep getting a box asking me to enter my password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep getting a box asking me to enter my password: This box appears constantly and I cant send e mails without completing it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-box-asking-me-to-enter-my/dc4e5968-8806-4f0d-998c-ee1de38f3815
  9. blank white boxes for my files

blank white boxes for my files: Windows 10 pro 64 bit how to correct blank white boxes on my files and short cuts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-white-boxes-for-my-files/09b30ae3-6d28-4998-b9d0-306d9fa6eb0f
  10. Blank password box after creators update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Blank password box after creators update: Dell Optiplex 9020 core i5 4xxx CPU. Windows 10 Pro on a company domain. After about June 13 when Creators Update went in, user gets a blank password box on a blue win10 background wallpaper. Forcing the PC off by holding the power button and restarting will pretty reliably...