Windows 10: The brightness keeps auto adjusting even though I dont have a light sensor, Tried all the...

Discus and support The brightness keeps auto adjusting even though I dont have a light sensor, Tried all the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 510s. I have been recently struggling with the brightness issue, where it automatically changes. I dont have adaptive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rrajan73, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Rrajan73 Win User

The brightness keeps auto adjusting even though I dont have a light sensor, Tried all the...

Hi,

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 510s.

I have been recently struggling with the brightness issue, where it automatically changes.

I dont have adaptive brightness option in the brightness section, hence i believe I dont have a light sensor.

I had seen many people saying it might be related to the power saving feature, but when i go to the Power saving menu in the Intel graphics properties I cant see anything.

Please help this is really bothering me, especially during the night when I want low brightness and I change into another app, it brightens up and kills my eyes !! The brightness keeps auto adjusting even though I dont have a light sensor, Tried all the... 95f75042-d4cc-4577-8c2c-072c89029e10?upload=true.jpg The brightness keeps auto adjusting even though I dont have a light sensor, Tried all the... 07dd8cac-7dbd-4c93-a56e-2e19dacedc77?upload=true.jpg

:)

Rrajan73, Jun 17, 2020
  2. nickhoare Win User

Brightness sensor in Nokia E71. Is it reall sensoring ?

If you read the built in Help when in Display settings it talks about a Brightness setting AND a Light sensor setting. However there is no Brightness setting only the Light sensor. Changing the 'Light sensor' setting effectively changes the brightness.
    Adjusting this makes the display brighter or darker for a given level of light as detected by the sensor.

nickhoare, Jun 17, 2020
  3. steve1711 Win User
    steve1711, Jun 17, 2020
  4. The brightness keeps auto adjusting even though I dont have a light sensor, Tried all the...

E65 Light Sensor

The light sensor doesn't blink. It is used to adjust the brightness of the display so you don't waste battery power lighting the display during daylight.

bobber---01, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

The brightness keeps auto adjusting even though I dont have a light sensor, Tried all the...

1. The brightness keeps auto adjusting even though I dont have a light sensor, Tried all the... - Similar Threads - brightness keeps auto

2. Disabled auto brightness adjustment in MS Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled auto brightness adjustment in MS Photos: How can I disable the auto brightness adjustment in MS Photos? Every time I open photos, one or two seconds later it became darker, honestly I don't like it. I already tried to enter this command "Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode...
  3. Disabled auto brightness adjustment in MS Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled auto brightness adjustment in MS Photos: How can I disable the auto brightness adjustment in MS Photos? Every time I open photos, one or two seconds later it became darker, honestly I don't like it. I already tried to enter this command "Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode...
  4. Windows 10 update active hours keeps changing itself, even though auto adjust is not ticked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update active hours keeps changing itself, even though auto adjust is not ticked: Hi,For some reason every time I change my active hours, and save it, after a few minutes the time resets to what it was previously.e.g.I change active hours to 10.00 to 3.00 15 hrs and save them, but then it later resets back to 15.00 to 9.00 18 Hrs! Sometimes it even changes...
  5. Auto update even though I have disabled it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Auto update even though I have disabled it: Hi, today my Windows 10 Pro auto-installed the following update: KB4592449. This never happened before, because I have set (Group Policy) Windows updates to "2 - notify for download and auto install". So far I've always decided when to download and install Windows updates....
  6. Adjust to Auto Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust to Auto Brightness: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using your Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 2004 OS Build 19041.508 on My Laptop. I wan to keep keep Auto Brightness or Adaptive Brightness for My Laptop. How do i do that. Means My Laptop should Automatically adjust to the...
  7. Help, brightness auto-adjusts constantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, brightness auto-adjusts constantly: I have an HP envy x360, and the brightness adjusts up and down constantly, seemingly depending on the brightness of the page/background. This happens regardless of whether or not i have power saving mode enabled, and both plugged and unplugged. Even manually setting the...
  8. Auto adjustment brightness react slowly

Auto adjustment brightness react slowly: Hi Microsoft My Dell platform XPS 7390 2in1 had reacted slowly at auto adjustment brightness. I keep doing the Windows Update. Now is at version 18362.449 and still find it react slowly while the light of environment change How can I improve it?...
  9. Windows 10 auto adjusting brightness

Windows 10 auto adjusting brightness: Whenever I watch a video in full screen, windows just keep auto adjusting the brightness setting. If I switch back to normal the screen gets dim all way down, I go back to full screen it gets brighter all way up, I switch to another window and gets dimmer aall way down again....
  10. Screen brightness keeps adjusting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen brightness keeps adjusting: Every 10 sec's I get a bleep and the screen brightens or darkens alternatively. Any ideas please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brightness-keeps-adjusting/91282db6-c7be-414b-8073-2824d1714d84