Windows 10: The BSOD is caused by the SVM being turned ON

Discus and support The BSOD is caused by the SVM being turned ON in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I need help for my laptop.ASUS TUF FX505DVClean OS memtest DDU can you explain what causes my laptop to always BSOD?020523-16234-01.dmp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kl0y, Feb 4, 2023.

1. kl0y Win User

The BSOD is caused by the SVM being turned ON

Hi Guys, I need help for my laptop.ASUS TUF FX505DVClean OS memtest DDU can you explain what causes my laptop to always BSOD?020523-16234-01.dmp

:)

kl0y, Feb 4, 2023
  2. tbone338 Win User

Windows 2004 BSOD with SVM enabled

I ran this command "Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -All" then rebooted and enabled svm in my bios. When booting into windows, I got the same bsod. I turned svm off again and it booted fine. I restarted again after
    windows was done installing the feature and enabled svm again, still bsod. I turned it off and it was fine. I removed hyper-v and still same issue. Svm off and its fine

I can boot to safe mode with SVM on

tbone338, Feb 4, 2023
  3. tbone338 Win User
    Windows 2004 BSOD with SVM enabled

When SVM is enabled in my bios, I get stuck in a BSOD loop with system thread exception not handled. Looking through the dumps, the problem is amdppm.sys. As soon as I turn SVM off, I have no issues.

I did not have this issue in 1909 and I had SVM on.

Ryzen 3900x, EVGA 2080ti, ASUS x570 VIII crosshair formula, and 32gb Trident Z RGB 3600mhz. All drivers are up to date.

tbone338, Feb 4, 2023
  4. The BSOD is caused by the SVM being turned ON

EriksonBautista24, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

The BSOD is caused by the SVM being turned ON

1. The BSOD is caused by the SVM being turned ON - Similar Threads - BSOD caused SVM

2. svm enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    svm enabled: Hello, today i enabled svm in my bios. After the restart of my Computer i wasnt able to get a Screen and i cant Go to the bios. It seems like my Monitor cant get a Connection to the Computer. Please help me....
  3. svm enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svm enabled: Hello, today i enabled svm in my bios. After the restart of my Computer i wasnt able to get a Screen and i cant Go to the bios. It seems like my Monitor cant get a Connection to the Computer. Please help me....
  4. svm enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The BSOD is caused by the SVM being turned ON

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The BSOD is caused by the SVM being turned ON: Hi Guys, I need help for my laptop.ASUS TUF FX505DVClean OS memtest DDU can you explain what causes my laptop to always BSOD?020523-16234-01.dmp...
  6. BSOD causing laptop won't turn on

BSOD causing laptop won't turn on: Hello, can someone analyze my BSOD crash dump file? Apparently my laptop ASUS X441UV having frequent crash caused by WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. After analyzing the dump file, the crash caused by wifi card Qualcomm Atheros AR956X. So i've opened the laptop and look for the...
  7. Windows 2004 BSOD with SVM enabled

Windows 2004 BSOD with SVM enabled: When SVM is enabled in my bios, I get stuck in a BSOD loop with system thread exception not handled. Looking through the dumps, the problem is amdppm.sys. As soon as I turn SVM off, I have no issues. I did not have this issue in 1909 and I had SVM on. Ryzen 3900x, EVGA...
  8. Windows 2004 BSOD with SVM enabled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 2004 BSOD with SVM enabled: When SVM is enabled in my bios, I get stuck in a BSOD loop with system thread exception not handled. Looking through the dumps, the problem is amdppm.sys. As soon as I turn SVM off, I have no issues. I did not have this issue in 1909 and I had SVM on. Ryzen 3900x, EVGA...
  9. BSOD'S being caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD'S being caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I've been recently having BSOD's on my laptop. Originally, I thought it was the memory, but running memtest86 showed there were zero errors. I used bluescreen viewer and the logs showed that ntoskrnl.exe is responsible, but I am not sure what this means. The laptop has been...
  10. Multiple VPNs causing BSOD within a few mins of being on

Multiple VPNs causing BSOD within a few mins of being on: Hi I hope someone could please take the time to look over my BSOD logs to see what maybe causing my issue. I have tried 2 different VPNs (Tunnelbear and Windscribe) but both cause a BSOD within a few minutes of use. I appreciate anyone offering help and have attached my...