Windows 10: The built-in camera for my Lenovo Yoga 720 is not working. There is no camera under "device...

Discus and support The built-in camera for my Lenovo Yoga 720 is not working. There is no camera under "device... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is what it shows when I try to open my camera app. I am on windows 10. https://imgur.com/a/Ep1lIa1 This is my device manager and there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rafi2398, May 8, 2020.

1. The built-in camera for my Lenovo Yoga 720 is not working. There is no camera under "device...

This is what it shows when I try to open my camera app. I am on windows 10. https://imgur.com/a/Ep1lIa1

This is my device manager and there is no camera option anywhere https://imgur.com/tLrCLD1

I have tried to check for “camera privacy setting” and it is on, I tried the camera reset option as well, I also tried to troubleshoot "windows store apps" but the problem is still the same. I do have McAfee antivirus installed so I am not sure if that has anything to do with my camera. Is there something else I should try or does this seem like a hardware problem?

submitted by /u/rafi2398
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rafi2398, May 8, 2020

2. Lenovo Easy Camera not working

Built in Camera - Lenovo Yoga Pro

Norm Jamul, May 8, 2020
  3. JKP9471 Win User
    We can't find your camera Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB Realtek

I can't access my camera/webcam on my Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB. Despite unistalling the Realtek from the DeviceManger and restarting repeatedly, I still only have the black screen with the "We can't find your camera" message. I've updated drivers and am running
    Windows 10. Thanks.

JKP9471, May 8, 2020
  4. The built-in camera for my Lenovo Yoga 720 is not working. There is no camera under "device...

my lenovo yoga's camera has stopped working

yoga 720-15ikb

almost new laptop I like but need camera

TedVillella, May 8, 2020
Thema:

The built-in camera for my Lenovo Yoga 720 is not working. There is no camera under "device...

1. The built-in camera for my Lenovo Yoga 720 is not working. There is no camera under "device... - Similar Threads - built camera Lenovo

2. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  3. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  4. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  5. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  6. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Camera not working on laptop Lenovo YOGA

Camera not working on laptop Lenovo YOGA: I have tried all these different suggestions I have found online to make my camera work, and it still doesn't. When I try to use the camera for videos or to take pictures or to use Zoom, all I get is a black screen. Help please!...
  8. skype no longer detects the built in camera on my lenovo yoga 500

skype no longer detects the built in camera on my lenovo yoga 500: running win 10 Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 skype previously worked fine with the Lenovo easy cam which is built into the device but now it doesnt detect it when I try to configure the camera in skype. im not sure if this issue was caused by the introduductuion of...
  9. We can't find your camera Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB Realtek

We can't find your camera Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB Realtek: I can't access my camera/webcam on my Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB. Despite unistalling the Realtek from the DeviceManger and restarting repeatedly, I still only have the black screen with the "We can't find your camera" message. I've updated drivers and am running Windows 10....
  10. Lenovo Yoga 720 auto rotation not working

Lenovo Yoga 720 auto rotation not working: Hi The auto rotation feature in my laptop has stopped working. How can i fix it? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/lenovo-yoga-720-auto-rotation-not-working/0c3e0a3c-22e5-498a-934f-7876385b9a03

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yoga camera not working on Win 10

2. does the yoga 720-15ikb come with a camera

3. lenovo yoga 710 camera not found

4. lenova yoga camera,
  5. lenovo core13 processor camera screen is black