Windows 10: the built in camera is not working, giving error code

Discus and support the built in camera is not working, giving error code in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The camera is not working giving error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nassermohamed1, Oct 9, 2020.

1. the built in camera is not working, giving error code

The camera is not working giving error code

:)

nassermohamed1, Oct 9, 2020

2. the built in camera in my Dell Desktop is giving error code

I have a built in camera in my dell desk top computer. It keeps giving my an error code OxA00F427(Ox8007001F). What do I need for it work ??

Stacy J Dotson, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Built in camera

Hi Roy,

The issue you are experiencing with the built-in camera on your device might be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the cause of this issue, we would be gathering additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • Have you tried updating the driver of the built-in camera?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Oct 9, 2020
  4. the built in camera is not working, giving error code

Internal Camera not working, 2 errors?

Hi guys!

My laptop: Lenovo ideapad 710S-13IKB (U3E1)
    Operating sys: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Processor:i7-7500u
    Storage:476GB NVMe SAMSUNG MZVLV512
    RAM: Samsung K4EBE304EB-EGCF 2x8GB

Quite a while ago my webcam stopped working and i didnt bother because i wouldnt use it at all. But recently i wanted to use it, when i opened Camera app it showed 2 errors flashing continuously.
    Video: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I went online and tried to reinstall the camera drivers but it still doesn't work, tried going into Lenovo Vantage to make sure camera privacy mode isn't on. Still not working...
    Im currently using Mcafee Internet Security, but i'm not sure if it is interfering with the camera, i went into settings and cant find anything suggesting it is blocking access to camera.
    There is a white light beside the camera flashing, so i doubt its a hardware issue.

I tried these few websites: Solved: Re: SOLVED!! Built-in Camera not working - Lenovo Community

We can’t find your camera, Error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABE0)
    Fixing We can't find your camera in Windows 10 - Driver Easy

Problematic123, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

the built in camera is not working, giving error code

1. the built in camera is not working, giving error code - Similar Threads - built camera working

2. HP built-in Camera is not working Error code: 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP built-in Camera is not working Error code: 45: Hi,I did HP Firmware updates: Then, I noticed that the camera on my laptop had stopped working:Checking the Device Manager, I see this error in the Cameras Driver which appears under hidden devices:Please advise!...
  3. HP built-in Camera is not working Error code: 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP built-in Camera is not working Error code: 45: Hi,I do HP Firmware updates: Then, I noticed that the camera on my laptop had stopped working:Checking the device manager, I see this error in the Cameras driver although it appears under hidden devices:Please advise!...
  4. HP built-in Camera is not working Error code: 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP built-in Camera is not working Error code: 45: Hi,I do HP Firmware updates: Then, I noticed that the camera on my laptop had stopped working:Checking the device manager, I see this error in the Cameras driver although it appears under hidden devices:Please advise!...
  5. built-in CD/DVD player not working. Gives error code 45

built-in CD/DVD player not working. Gives error code 45: My in-built DVD player has stopped working on my Asus laptop. According to information in Device Manager the device is called HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GUC0N.The device is showing up in Device Manager and has the driver listed as 10.0.17134.137 and when I try to update the driver it...
  6. built-in CD/DVD player not working. Gives error code 45

built-in CD/DVD player not working. Gives error code 45: My in-built DVD player has stopped working on my Asus laptop. According to information in Device Manager the device is called HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GUC0N.The device is showing up in Device Manager and has the driver listed as 10.0.17134.137 and when I try to update the driver it...
  7. built-in CD/DVD player not working. Gives error code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Dell Laptop built-in Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244 <no cameras are attached>

Dell Laptop built-in Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244 <no cameras are attached>: Dear all - Help needed, hope to hear from you a working fix soon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-built-in-camera-not-working-error-code/987a4f95-b2ec-4cbe-b08d-40b9b777be73
  9. Built in camera not working

Built in camera not working: I have an Asus Q500 laptop with a built in camera. The Windows camera app can't find the camera and there is no camera driver installed for me to update. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-camera-not-working/9b3c96c9-78d3-404f-b009-30446baa42b2
  10. built-in camera not working

built-in camera not working: I'm using an Acer predator laptop 2018. After updating to the latest windows my camera stopped working and is showing error code: 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> 0x80070018 I've had this problem for around a year now...