Windows 10: The built-in camera on Sony Vaio VPCF13WFX does not work

Discus and support The built-in camera on Sony Vaio VPCF13WFX does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have build-in Sony Visual communication camera in my Sony Vaio VPCF13WFX . OS WIndows 10 , ver. 1909 , buld 18363.752 , 27-Aug-2019 Before some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FILKOSKI ZORAN, Apr 11, 2020.

1. The built-in camera on Sony Vaio VPCF13WFX does not work

I have build-in Sony Visual communication camera in my Sony Vaio VPCF13WFX .

OS WIndows 10 , ver. 1909 , buld 18363.752 , 27-Aug-2019
    Before some months the camera stop working.

Sony Visual communication camera is still apear in Device Manager in category "Cameras" not in category "Image device".
    The last month I try everything camera still not working.

The built-in camera on Sony Vaio VPCF13WFX does not work 33407abf-6291-40ef-9287-666cb4407ea0?upload=true.png

Anybody have idea to solved this ??

:)

FILKOSKI ZORAN, Apr 11, 2020
  2. ildikovus Win User

sony vaio built in camera is not recognized by win10.

sony vaio built in camera is not recognized by win10. I have to update it manually almost every day and it works only a few times. I did not have this problem with win7.

Original Title : win10_camera

ildikovus, Apr 11, 2020
  3. ildikovus Win User
    sony vaio built in camera is not recognized by win10.

I have the same problem: built-in camera does not work.

On the site of Sony i found the following information: Sony does not currently plan to provide Windows 10 dedicated drivers for your VAIO computer.

So what should I do? I cannot return to win7, but win10 does not recognize my camera. Who is responsible for these kind of problems?

ildikovus, Apr 11, 2020
  4. The built-in camera on Sony Vaio VPCF13WFX does not work

camera on sony VAIO laptop not working with windows 10

Hello
    ManousosK

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your camera. Could you give us some more information on your Sony Vaio? Could you tell us your Sony Vaio model and camera? Is this a integrated camera or usb? When you say it's 'not working' does that mean the camera
    doesn't work in the Windows Camera app? Or another app like Skype? Do you get an error?

As a first step, take look at this troubleshooting article, try the steps and see if it helps to resolve your issue:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-windows-camera-app-problems-with-pc-cameras

Thanks,

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

The built-in camera on Sony Vaio VPCF13WFX does not work

1. The built-in camera on Sony Vaio VPCF13WFX does not work - Similar Threads - built camera Sony

2. Sony vaio sve14126caw

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony vaio sve14126caw: I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP BUT I CAN ONLY ACCESS THE BIOS BECAUSE IF I START UP THE LAPTOP, IT WILL JUST BE STUCK AT THE VAIO LOGO. I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP THROUGH BIOS. IS THIS POSSIBLE?...
  3. built in camera does not work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    built in camera does not work.: I have checked the camera details in settings, everything is "on" but the camera , if there is one? doesn't work. I have been using a remote camera via a usb for skype but checking for a problem with the sound, accidentally found camera in settings and a reference to "last...
  4. Built in camera missing after Windows 10 update in Sony Vaio VPCEG38FG

Built in camera missing after Windows 10 update in Sony Vaio VPCEG38FG: My camera missing after Windows 10 updated itself and I cannot bring camera back... Really annoying in this pandemic situation that needs camera to do video conferencing.. I try every tip & trick I can find but still not working.. My laptop is Sony Vaio VPCEG38FG The camera...
  5. Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10: My computer is saying it cannot locate the inbuilt camera. I recently downloaded a mass of Windows 10 updates which took the best part of a day to install. What do I need to do?...
  6. Windows 10 Camera app not working on Sony Vaio laptop

Windows 10 Camera app not working on Sony Vaio laptop: I recently made a clean install of Windows 10 on a 10yr old Sony Vaio laptop. And every time I open the windows camera app the app would open for a few seconds and the image would display a greenish tint before crashing and closing unexpectedly. But if I use the camera on a...
  7. Windows Camera app not working on Sony Vaio laptop

Windows Camera app not working on Sony Vaio laptop: I recently made a clean install of Windows 10 on a 10yr old Sony Vaio laptop. And every time I open the windows camera app the app would open for a few seconds and the image would display a greenish tint before crashing and closing unexpectedly. But if I use the camera on a...
  8. Built in camera does not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Built in camera does not work: My built in camera does not work and after following all the fix it instructions it still does not work. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-camera-does-not-work/dbdbdf70-6d12-4487-9ba0-a8e3609337b9
  9. Help! Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Sony Vaio: Hello. I have a old Sony Vaio that came with a i3-350M, i bought a new CPU (i5-560M) and changed it. I started the computer, everything was ok. But i notice the fan was kicking way more times. When i downloaded the Intel Processor Identification Utility i found that my CPU...
  10. Keyboard won't work Sony vaio

Keyboard won't work Sony vaio: My keyboard will not operate on my Sony vaio VGN-AR since I loaded 10 from Vista. 27723

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony vaio camera not recognized

2. driver webcam sony vaio for win 10

3. nu vot