Windows 10: the built in Microphone in Lenovo IdeaPad s540 with Windows 10 is not working

Discus and support the built in Microphone in Lenovo IdeaPad s540 with Windows 10 is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the built in Microphone in my Lenovo IdeaPad s540 with Windows 10 is not working at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RostislavDimov, Nov 24, 2020.

1. the built in Microphone in Lenovo IdeaPad s540 with Windows 10 is not working

the built in Microphone in my Lenovo IdeaPad s540 with Windows 10 is not working at all

:)

RostislavDimov, Nov 24, 2020

2. Cortana with built-in microphone not working

Cortana with built in microphone is not responding with my Lenovo ideapad 320?

DaphaneAebig, Nov 24, 2020
  3. "Windows Hello Face" currently not working in Lenovo Ideapad S540

Hello,

I am Manoj Tamarana, I bought Lenovo Ideapad S540 couple of days back and just observed that "Windows Hello Face" option is not available on my machine. It shows a message "We couldn't find a
    camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" Request you to please assist me in resolving the issue or kindly provide me the information if my laptop is supported or compatible for "Windows Hello Face".

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Tamarana

Manoj_Tamarana, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

the built in Microphone in Lenovo IdeaPad s540 with Windows 10 is not working

Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

the built in Microphone in Lenovo IdeaPad s540 with Windows 10 is not working

1. the built in Microphone in Lenovo IdeaPad s540 with Windows 10 is not working - Similar Threads - built Microphone Lenovo

2. Lenovo ideapad gpu not working , windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ideapad gpu not working , windows 10 and 11: Ok so , some months ago i got a BSOD error code : nvlddmkm.sys , and when i restarted my laptop lenovo ideapad 330-15ich my graphics card wasn't working. It showed up in my device manager but with a symbol and it said code 43 , and it wasnt working or showing up in my device...
  3. Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad: Integrated camera not working since MSFT update. When I try to open Camera, the application flashes with the following error messages: "active camera unplugged" and "no camera attached"0xAOOF4289 and 0xC00D3EA2. I have tried all the recommended fixes like resetting camera,...
  4. Built in microphone of my Lenovo ThinkPad L420 is not working

Built in microphone of my Lenovo ThinkPad L420 is not working: Hello, I need help. I am using Lenovo L420 and my built in microphone is not working during videocall and when recording an audio. I check the device manager and its driver is updated. May you please have a look why it is not working>?...
  5. Camera not working in Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad - Solved

Camera not working in Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad - Solved: People all over the internet are asking Windows why their cameras aren't working. Here are two simple answers. I bought a Lenovo idea pad recently and everything worked fine. When I first used the camera there was a problem but I had forgotten that there was a little...
  6. "Windows Hello Face" currently not working in Lenovo Ideapad S540

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Windows Hello Face" currently not working in Lenovo Ideapad S540: Hello, I am Manoj Tamarana, I bought Lenovo Ideapad S540 couple of days back and just observed that "Windows Hello Face" option is not available on my machine. It shows a message "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" Request you to please assist me...
  7. Youcam cyber link preinstalled in Lenovo IdeaPad microphone is not working

Youcam cyber link preinstalled in Lenovo IdeaPad microphone is not working: Having problem unmute or figure out how to hear my voice recording which works fine with skype but not with installed CyberlinkYouCam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youcam-cyber-link-preinstalled-in-lenovo-ideapad/a0a93742-0b1f-4c90-9e54-57e97cd5731c
  8. camera on lenovo ideapad is not working

camera on lenovo ideapad is not working: camera on lenovo ideapad is not working and in device manager i am not able to see camera drivers .. please help [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-lenovo-ideapad-is-not-working/472d3bf5-102e-43e0-b7d1-7ca136de3dce
  9. Ideapad S540-15IML touchpad not working

Ideapad S540-15IML touchpad not working: Hi, I have the same problem as many other users - no touchpad located. In the Device manager only my portble mouse is located. None of the previous advices helped so far. Milena...
  10. WiFi issues with my new laptop Lenovo Ideapad S540

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi issues with my new laptop Lenovo Ideapad S540: I recently got a new laptop Lenovo Ideapad S540, AMD-based, and it's great, fast, speedy, simply amazing, however, I've been some really annoying and inexplicable issues with my WiFi. I consider myself to be an advanced Windows user, but even I am struggling to understand...