Windows 10: the C920 hd pro webcam is not working

Discus and support the C920 hd pro webcam is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my name is matteo, and the my web cam is not working as it should: so when i start skype or orther, only the webcam or the microphone in activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MatteoCrescenzi, Mar 16, 2020.

1. the C920 hd pro webcam is not working

Hi, my name is matteo, and the my web cam is not working as it should: so when i start skype or orther, only the webcam or the microphone in activated and this message appears to me: "limited USB resources exceeded", why? What should I do?

:)

MatteoCrescenzi, Mar 16, 2020

2. Logitech c920 Webcam not working

Since the updates to Windows 10 my logitech HD Pro Webcam c920 is no longer recognised by my computer.I have been through weeks of trying to find a solution and none that have been suggested have worked

CaseyClark1, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Logitech HD Pro C920 does not work with Windows 10 and Skype.

The microphone of my Logitech webcam HD Pro C920 does not work with Windows 10 and Skype.

Mihai Cauli, Mar 16, 2020
  4. the C920 hd pro webcam is not working

Logitech HD Pro C920 does not work with Windows 10 and Skype.

Hi Mihai,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due to the webcam device driver is outdated. I would suggest you to go to the below link, select Windows 10, try downloading the latest driver and install the same.

Getting Started - HD Pro Webcam C920

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

the C920 hd pro webcam is not working

1. the C920 hd pro webcam is not working - Similar Threads - C920 pro webcam

2. C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager: The C920 PRO Webcam is only detected very seldomly by Windows.It does not even appear in device manager.When I boot macOS on this computer, the webcam is always working under macOS.This is an AORUS Z390 MASTER Mainboard. Does Windows have problems with the USB ports?What...
  3. C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager: The C920 PRO Webcam is only detected very seldomly by Windows.It does not even appear in device manager.When I boot macOS on this computer, the webcam is always working under macOS.This is an AORUS Z390 MASTER Mainboard. Does Windows have problems with the USB ports?What...
  4. Logitech HD Pro webcam c920 mic not working with apps (OK in Settings)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech HD Pro webcam c920 mic not working with apps (OK in Settings): The microphone on my Logitech HD Pro webcam c920 has stopped working with Skype, Zoom, Camera and other apps. The camera works fine. If I troubleshoot the device in the "Test your microphone" section in Windows settings it seems to work fine - i.e. I see the input level...
  5. Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connection support

Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connection support: Why doesn't my Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connect to Zoom or Facebook etc... but only works in stand alone mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-hd-pro-webcam-c920-connection-support/1c65ee94-288e-4065-8e80-ce112767edd2
  6. Logitech c920 Webcam not working

Logitech c920 Webcam not working: Since the updates to Windows 10 my logitech HD Pro Webcam c920 is no longer recognised by my computer.I have been through weeks of trying to find a solution and none that have been suggested have worked...
  7. BSOD Logitech C920 HD Webcam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Logitech C920 HD Webcam: Hello, i have randomly BSOD When i try to use the video recording in Logitech webcam software, but i can use only the voice without problems. [img] I tried use native drivers and re-install logitech webcam but it's the same, i have no BSOD with native drivers but i lose a...
  8. Need to switch from computer camera to new Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920

Need to switch from computer camera to new Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920: How do I switch from using my desktop computer camera to a USB Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/need-to-switch-from-computer-camera-to-new/a41e877c-26e6-4c7b-b9d6-f4ab829e2237
  9. Logitech c920 HD pro webcam not being detected

Logitech c920 HD pro webcam not being detected: Hi, I have upgraded to Windows 10 and for the most part all other apps and devices etc seem to be working. However, I use a Logitech C920 HR webcam to do live streaming and other than obs only working in 32 bit it will not recognise my webcam. I'm having the same issue...
  10. Logitech C920 Webcam

Logitech C920 Webcam: - I did an upgrade from Window7 to Win10(9926) - all went well, apart from a few glitches.. - the Logitech webcam doesn't function with Skype - anybody found a solution? 4652

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c920 audio not working

2. will my hd pro webcam c910 work with zoom?

3. hd pro c920 not loading

4. c920 not working edge win10,
  5. hd pro webcam c920 not working on windows 10