Windows 10: The calculator icon changes on the start menu

Discus and support The calculator icon changes on the start menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Can anybody help me? The calculator icon changed on the start menu, but the app seems to be ok. I have no clue why. Thanks. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JosuéLuna, Apr 1, 2021.

1. The calculator icon changes on the start menu

Hi!

Can anybody help me? The calculator icon changed on the start menu, but the app seems to be ok. I have no clue why.

Thanks.

The calculator icon changes on the start menu 5ec70ee5-ea53-4311-807e-44444f9a084a?upload=true.png

:)

JosuéLuna, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Apr 1, 2021
  3. jj2016 Win User
    How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?

Are there any third party programs or registry tweaks to change these icons?

The calculator icon changes on the start menu [​IMG]

jj2016, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

The calculator icon changes on the start menu

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

The calculator icon changes on the start menu

1. The calculator icon changes on the start menu - Similar Threads - calculator icon changes

2. Start menu icons changed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu icons changed.: I recently had a pc reset after that the system apps icon has changed as shown in the attached image image 1 , It looks black and white before it was colorfulImage 2, how do I restore them?? But I don't have any issues regarding using these apps....
  3. Calculating in the start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calculating in the start menu: I remember being able to do basic calculations directly from the windows menu, but I can't get it to work now. is it still possible? Like, i would just press the Windows key, type "2+2" and it would say "4" If the feature is removed, is there any other way to instantly do...
  4. How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?

How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?: Are there any third party programs or registry tweaks to change these icons? [img] 128011
  5. How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?: Are there any third party programs or registry tweaks to change these icons? [img] 128011
  6. How to change icons in start menu?

How to change icons in start menu?: I'v installed an ipack icon pack but the start menu never changed. I did something in my registry that changed my quick action icon by taking ownership and running a .reg file. Is there something I can do to change the start menu icons to the ones in the ipack I installed?...
  7. Changing Start Menu Icons?

Changing Start Menu Icons?: How can I go about changing the look of this ugly Dead Space 3 icon to look as nice as the others? Is this even possible? [img] 70793
  8. Change color of icons on start menu?

Change color of icons on start menu?: I tried looking around and I'm not seeing a option, since the update some icons randomly changed color on their own but I don't see how to do it myself. 29755
  9. How to change Start Menu icon?

How to change Start Menu icon?: How can I change the Start Menu icon? I used a program for this on Windows 7, Start8 had a feature for Windows 8, but I couldn't find anything for Windows 10. I'm afraid that the one I used for Windows 7 will cause bugs, etc and don't want Start8 either, beacuse I love the...
  10. Start Menu Icons Disappear and colour changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Icons Disappear and colour changes: As per title. I'm thinking this might be video driver related as it happens mostly when I'm windowing a game and opening other apps etc. Problem: [img] Usually it looks like this: [img] 21358