Windows 10: The Calendar didn't get updated :)

Discus and support The Calendar didn't get updated :) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eigma6/the_calendar_didnt_get_updated/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SektorL, Jan 1, 2020.

1. The Calendar didn't get updated :)

/u/SektorL, Jan 1, 2020

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jan 1, 2020
  3. AlanBloor Win User
    calendar tile on start screen

Hi farby

I had tried unpinning and re-pinning but that didn`t help. However your suggestion about battery saver being the problem was correct. I have followed the steps you suggested and the problem is now solved.

Thank you.

Alan

AlanBloor, Jan 1, 2020
  4. The Calendar didn't get updated :)

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

The Calendar didn't get updated :)

1. The Calendar didn't get updated :) - Similar Threads - Calendar didn't updated

2. I didn't get Windows update 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't get Windows update 23H2: Dear All,As far as I know windows update 23H2 released 2 days ago for public users.Till now I didn't get it. I already activated the "Get the latest updates as soon as they're available" option.Any solution for this issue?...
  3. I didn't get Windows update 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I didn't get Windows update 23H2: Dear All,As far as I know windows update 23H2 released 2 days ago for public users.Till now I didn't get it. I already activated the "Get the latest updates as soon as they're available" option.Any solution for this issue?...
  4. didn't get the update yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    didn't get the update yet: today is 19 October and I still didn't get the notification to update my windows 10 to 11, why ?? and I had checked my laptop in Microsoft health all the requirements are matching....
  5. didn't get the update yet

didn't get the update yet: today is 19 October and I still didn't get the notification to update my windows 10 to 11, why ?? and I had checked my laptop in Microsoft health all the requirements are matching....
  6. I still didn't get the windows 11 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still didn't get the windows 11 update.: Windows 11 is now officially out. I have checked all the requirements for win 11 and my pc is from last year so it's pretty new. I thought windows 11 will roll out to me later, but my friend has the same specs and bought the pc the same time as me but got the win 11 already....
  7. I still didn't get the windows 11 update.

I still didn't get the windows 11 update.: Windows 11 is now officially out. I have checked all the requirements for win 11 and my pc is from last year so it's pretty new. I thought windows 11 will roll out to me later, but my friend has the same specs and bought the pc the same time as me but got the win 11 already....
  8. Didn't get Windows 11 stable update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't get Windows 11 stable update: Hi, I have this laptop and it is fully compatible with windows 11 but till now I haven't got the Windows 11 stable updateCan anyone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/didnt-get-windows-11-stable-update/fd4f1637-cf82-4381-b859-671a509295ed
  9. Didn't get Windows 11 stable update

Didn't get Windows 11 stable update: Hi, I have this laptop and it is fully compatible with windows 11 but till now I haven't got the Windows 11 stable updateCan anyone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/didnt-get-windows-11-stable-update/fd4f1637-cf82-4381-b859-671a509295ed
  10. Didn't get Windows 11 stable update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade