Windows 10: The Calendar in the Start panel does not display events from the calendars in Windows 10 v1909

Discus and support The Calendar in the Start panel does not display events from the calendars in Windows 10 v1909 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the Windows 1909 update, my small calendar in the Start panel does not display events from any synchronized calendars. If I add an event from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartinKalián, Dec 2, 2019.

1. The Calendar in the Start panel does not display events from the calendars in Windows 10 v1909

Since the Windows 1909 update, my small calendar in the Start panel does not display events from any synchronized calendars. If I add an event from Calendar Windows or from the panel, the event appears, synced events from Google are missing.

:)

MartinKalián, Dec 2, 2019

2. gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar Event details

Hi Macote,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; which all additional details you are referring to?

I like to inform you that; while adding an event in your calendar, you will have the following options/details to add.

• Event name, location, and start and end times.

• Reminder and free/busy status (how the time should appear on your calendar).

• The Calendar where the event should appear (if you have more than one account).

• The description or agenda for the event.

• Choose Private if you don't want others to see event details.
    If any of the above mentioned details are missing, then there might be an issue with the Calendar app. I suggest you to perform Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar and hit Enter.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

For more information, refer to the below link:

Set up an event, a recurring event, or a meeting in Calendar for Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Tomel Win User

The Calendar in the Start panel does not display events from the calendars in Windows 10 v1909

Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

The Basics

Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the default dropdown is my Gmail calendar which is what I want as my default.

My Problem

Events that I add to my calendar show up in both my Outlook calendar and my Gmail calendar as expected – or maybe not quite as expected. I’ve just discovered that if I add an event several months in the future, it momentarily appears on my Outlook calendar and then is deleted (I see a brief deleted message appear). If I then go directly to my Gmail calendar, the event I just added shows up as expected. As of today (March 24), the cutoff date when the Windows/Outlook calendar automatic deletes begin to occur is September 7 (or 167 days from now). I haven’t yet experimented to see if the cutoff date moves forward every day.

Very strange. Anybody know what’s going on. If you have a similar calendar setup as mine, give it a try and see if your experience is the same. By the way, my Windows 10 system is fully updated.

Tomel, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

The Calendar in the Start panel does not display events from the calendars in Windows 10 v1909

1. The Calendar in the Start panel does not display events from the calendars in Windows 10 v1909 - Similar Threads - Calendar Start panel

2. Calendar events are not displayed in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar events are not displayed in Windows 11: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and the events are now missing in the calendar panel not the app, can view everything on the calendar app. In my old Windows 10, I added Gmail Calendar and used it as the primary one, so that I can easily manage everything right from the...
  3. Calendar events are not displayed in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar events are not displayed in Windows 11: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and the events are now missing in the calendar panel not the app, can view everything on the calendar app. In my old Windows 10, I added Gmail Calendar and used it as the primary one, so that I can easily manage everything right from the...
  4. windows calendar panel display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows calendar panel display: Hi,I have some issues with my windows mail so I reinstalled it. The problem was fixed but I have a new issue, the calendar left hand panel display is not showing properly, I can't find a solution to fix this. I need help....
  5. windows calendar panel display

windows calendar panel display: Hi,I have some issues with my windows mail so I reinstalled it. The problem was fixed but I have a new issue, the calendar left hand panel display is not showing properly, I can't find a solution to fix this. I need help....
  6. Taskbar calendar widget is empty, doesn't display events from the calendar app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar calendar widget is empty, doesn't display events from the calendar app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zapgokh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dz5ffi/taskbar_calendar_widget_is_empty_doesnt_display/
  7. Windows Calendar Not Displaying icloud events

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Calendar Not Displaying icloud events: My Windows calendar has stopped displaying my icloud events. I have tried deleting the account from the calendar and adding it again. For a while if I would turn the calendar toggle off and save it then turn it back on they would show. Now nothing is showing. I know they...
  8. Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars)

Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars): Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues? Thanks!...
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...