Windows 10: the calling would crash the whole internet connect

Discus and support the calling would crash the whole internet connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; like above,my friend wants to call me,but everytime the calling will crash his internet it's a really annoying issue,we couldn't do the video call... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 林琮鈞, Jul 5, 2018.

1. 林琮鈞 Win User

the calling would crash the whole internet connect

like above,my friend wants to call me,but everytime the calling will crash his internet

it's a really annoying issue,we couldn't do the video call

plz help me figure it out

:)

林琮鈞, Jul 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 5, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

the calling would crash the whole internet connect [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

the calling would crash the whole internet connect [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Nath Bea Win User

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. the calling would crash the whole internet connect - Similar Threads - calling crash whole

2. Why would an update call on lockapp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why would an update call on lockapp.exe: Hello,My company has an antivirus software that picks up any unusual commands or processes that are being called on or ran. Recently an employee ran the February 13th, 2024 KB5034763 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 and when he restarted his PC a call was made to lockapp.exe...
  3. Why would an update call on lockapp.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why would an update call on lockapp.exe: Hello,My company has an antivirus software that picks up any unusual commands or processes that are being called on or ran. Recently an employee ran the February 13th, 2024 KB5034763 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 and when he restarted his PC a call was made to lockapp.exe...
  4. Why would an update call on lockapp.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Computer crashes while connecting to the Internet

in Windows 10 News
    Computer crashes while connecting to the Internet: [IMG]If your computer crashes while connecting to the internet, the solutions provided in this article will help you. According to the reports, the Windows computer crashes every time users connect it to the internet through WiFi. Computer crashes while connecting to the...
  6. Connecting to internet crashes computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to internet crashes computer: my laptop crashes every time I connect to the internet. More specifically, it crashes whenever DCOM tries to run. So its fine until an application that uses internet tries to open and use the internet, like a browser. The stop code is usually WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and it...
  7. Can't connect to internet after crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to internet after crash: I was playing Rocket League and both my monitors went black for a few seconds and crashed. When I started the game again, it did the same thing but my whole PC became unresponsive and I had to restart it. When I restarted it, I couldn't connect to the internet. My USB...
  8. Connecting to the internet causing BSOD/Crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to the internet causing BSOD/Crashes: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as i install the wifi card or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, i get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  9. Opera crashes while connected to the Internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opera crashes while connected to the Internet.: I've got a bizarre problem with Opera. If I'm connected to the Internet using WiFi or Ethernet, Opera stops responding and crashes after a few seconds of launching, and it doesn't matter if I'm booted in normal or Safe mode. If I disable the WiFi and Ethernet adapter, Opera...
  10. SVChost.exe is consuming the whole internet connection

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SVChost.exe is consuming the whole internet connection: Dear all, As you can see in the blow that SVChost is consuming the whole internet connection. I checked the services in the task manager and found that many services are related to SVChost. I am so confused about it and how to block it. [img] 106108