Windows 10: The Callisto Protocol crashing, lagging or freezing on PC

Discus and support The Callisto Protocol crashing, lagging or freezing on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]The Callisto Protocol is an excellent AAA horror game with positive reviews from gamers. It is very captivating and tries to add some nuance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 4, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

The Callisto Protocol crashing, lagging or freezing on PC

The Callisto Protocol crashing, lagging or freezing on PC [​IMG]
    The Callisto Protocol is an excellent AAA horror game with positive reviews from gamers. It is very captivating and tries to add some nuance graphics to the horror realm. The Callisto Protocol can be played on Windows 11/10 via the Epic Games launchers or Steam. However, as per some reports, the game is crashing, lagging, […]

This article The Callisto Protocol crashing, lagging or freezing on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Feb 4, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 4, 2023
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 4, 2023
  4. beeze Win User

Constant PC crashing/freezing

Hello!

Brief description of problem: Over the past few months my PC has been randomly crashing/freezing. It doesn't seem to matter how large of a load it is trying to take on; whether i'm only writing a paper while listening to music, or i'm playing Counter Strike on one monitor and have multiple processes open on the other. The up time ranges anywhere between 1 minute to 12 hours.

PC Specs:
    CPU - AMD FX-6300
    RAM - 16gb HyperX ddr3-1886
    Video Card - Radeon R7 370
    MOBO - GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P
    HHD - 1 TB
    Power Supply - 500w

Continued Description of Problem: I recently ran a memtest on my ram and found out that one of the sticks were bad(It has been replaced with the ram currently listed above) this resolved about half of the issues I was facing. Before the ram was replaced I was getting a multitude of blue screens alongside the random freezing. The next and most recent step I've taken to restore my PC was replacing the hard drive. It doesn't seem to have fixed anything; one change I noticed after installing windows onto the new hard drive is that the time/timestamp on any browser, program or desktop doesn't display correctly. It has been replaced with some odd symbols- ex; Screenshot - 16eb15deb6d9e5e2fcaae2618a12b0ce - Gyazo , Screenshot - 63eff3026946796a175cdb11e13473b4 - Gyazo . With all this in mind I am assuming that we can exclude the RAM and HHD from potential problems.

Additional Details on the Crashing/Freezing: As stated before it doesn't matter how much strain is on the PC, but crashing does seem more prevalent when playing games. When It does freeze/crash and there is audio playing the video will freeze but the audio will just mimic the last frequency it received. Sometimes it freezes and will go back to normal(This is a pretty rare occurrence).

Thank you in advance for any advice/help; If you would like any additional information on specs/freeze details.

beeze, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

1. The Callisto Protocol crashing, lagging or freezing on PC - Similar Threads - Callisto Protocol crashing

2. SSD Lagging And Freeze Power Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Lagging And Freeze Power Crash: my laptop has fastest ssd and got slowed like its gonna broked do it.and i sleep it power and frozen it it goes black and bsod received.it said stop code "internal power error" i have slow ssd one....
  3. SSD Lagging And Freeze Power Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD Lagging And Freeze Power Crash: my laptop has fastest ssd and got slowed like its gonna broked do it.and i sleep it power and frozen it it goes black and bsod received.it said stop code "internal power error" i have slow ssd one....
  4. PC lagging/freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC lagging/freezing: Hello, recently I've been having an issue that pops up randomly. At random times my pc will start lagging, my mouse is slow, response time is slow, everything is slow except for my audio and input. I have no clue why it's been doing this, all of my drivers are up to date and...
  5. PC lagging/freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC lagging/freezing: Hello, recently I've been having an issue that pops up randomly. At random times my pc will start lagging, my mouse is slow, response time is slow, everything is slow except for my audio and input. I have no clue why it's been doing this, all of my drivers are up to date and...
  6. STOP LAGGING/FREEZING MY PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOP LAGGING/FREEZING MY PC: dear, midcrosoft. don't you dare to lagging/freezing my pc, sometimes.i think your weirdows 10 having a dark system, and you want to make fun of me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-laggingfreezing-my-pc/228f63e1-c7d4-4698-8d13-f6381d2f0452
  7. Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC: [ATTACH]A lot of users have been complaining that Rogue Company keeps crashing, lagging, freezing or stuttering on their Windows 11/10 computers. If you face this issue, then this post will help you resolve the issue. Why does my Rogue Company keep crashing? Your Rogue...
  8. FIFA 22 Stuttering, Freezing, Lagging, Crashing issues on PC

in Windows 10 News
    FIFA 22 Stuttering, Freezing, Lagging, Crashing issues on PC: [IMG]EA released the new FIFA 22 with huge improvements and better features like hyper motion technology and improved career mode. It has been well received among gamers and football lovers. Still, there are some issues reported by gamers all over the world. In this guide, we...
  9. Fix Valheim freezing, crashing, lagging and stuttering issues on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Valheim freezing, crashing, lagging and stuttering issues on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Valheim is a popular open-world exploration game designed to discover what the fictional sandbox offers them and survive that world. While the game has taken over the world, some users have faced issues with either the game’s startup, where it refuses to launch or...
  10. PC lag and windows crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC lag and windows crash: Hi. So i'm running the latest version of windows 10 on my HP-Probook 640 and while I'm using it even when not running a high performance program it tends to lag . Like not slow moue movement and if i'm listening to music it sounds like static and basically everything is in...