Windows 10: the camera and microphone wont work in facebook.

Discus and support the camera and microphone wont work in facebook. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It shows hardware failure. I went to facebook settings and see if there's something wrong. the setting in this laptop is the same as my desktop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sally GalleneroStrong, Oct 28, 2018.

1. the camera and microphone wont work in facebook.

It shows hardware failure. I went to facebook settings and see if there's something wrong. the setting in this laptop is the same as my desktop. Please help.

:)

Sally GalleneroStrong, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Oct 28, 2018
  3. camera n microphone not working all of a sudden

Hi,

To assist you better with your camera and microphone not working, we need the following information:

• What device are you using when trying to use your camera and microphone?
    • What is the exact error message?

You may want to check possible troubleshooting steps
    here

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Oct 28, 2018
  4. the camera and microphone wont work in facebook.

camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

the camera and microphone wont work in facebook.

1. the camera and microphone wont work in facebook. - Similar Threads - camera microphone wont

2. Camera and Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera and Microphone not working: i have tried everything in settings, unplugging, restarting and nothing works. HELP[Original Title: camera and microphone] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-not-working/6e2fe666-82c2-4273-a937-20cd02deaeef
  3. Camera and microphone not working!

Camera and microphone not working!: Any help would be greatly appreciated I'm having trouble with my camera and microphone and keep getting an error when trying to use facebook messenger or any video chat platform. i have allowed all access to the apps that need it but can not get it working. I have...
  4. Microphone wont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone wont work: I have a problem where my microphone wont send out any sound to discord and i have tried using google meet where the same problem occurs. One of my mics in discord sends out the sound that i have on my desctop like sound on youtube. But my other mics wont work(there is 3)....
  5. Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger

Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger: I've been trying to video call my friends using facebook messenger. It's not working on Edge or Chrome and the Messenger app. Every time I try, it comes up saying An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Hardware Access Error....
  6. Microphone wont work

in Cortana
    Microphone wont work: My microphone can't hear me. I have gone through all diagnostics but still nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-wont-work/626f3ab5-af9c-4f0a-8a70-f72cd17eb83e
  7. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  8. Facebook Microphone

Facebook Microphone: My FB microphone has been turned off. I cannot find the setting to turn it back on. Can you send instructions please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-microphone/3bac7db5-59fb-4577-a652-196a0f578926
  9. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  10. FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT: NEED TO TURN CAMERA ON AND MICROPHONE BUT IT NOT WORKING STILL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT: NEED TO TURN CAMERA ON AND MICROPHONE BUT IT NOT WORKING STILL: PLEASE HELP I CANNOT UPHNESE MY FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT I N EED TO TURN CAMERA ON AND MICROHONE BUT IT NOT WORKING STILLL * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: MY FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn on camera and microphone for facebook

2. how do you turn on the camera when you are video messenger

3. turn mic for vidio chat

4. camera and microphone not working on facebook ,
  5. facebook messanger cant access camera or microphone,
  6. turn on microphone and video for facebook,
  7. turn on camera & mic for facebook,
  8. how to turn on micropone for facebook,
  9. hpw do i turn vidio camera on for vidio chat,
  10. how do i turn camera and microphone on on facebook,
  11. how do i turn on microphone on facebook,