Windows 10: The camera app doesn't work and I can't figure out the issue. Updated drivers, restarted,...

Discus and support The camera app doesn't work and I can't figure out the issue. Updated drivers, restarted,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HighOnGaumutr [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HighOnGaumutr, Sep 4, 2020.

1. The camera app doesn't work and I can't figure out the issue. Updated drivers, restarted,...

/u/HighOnGaumutr, Sep 4, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

The camera app doesn't work and I can't figure out the issue. Updated drivers, restarted,... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 4, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

The camera app doesn't work and I can't figure out the issue. Updated drivers, restarted,... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 4, 2020
  4. The camera app doesn't work and I can't figure out the issue. Updated drivers, restarted,...

Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

The camera app doesn't work and I can't figure out the issue. Updated drivers, restarted,...

1. The camera app doesn't work and I can't figure out the issue. Updated drivers, restarted,... - Similar Threads - camera app doesn't

2. Driver Crash Issue- Cant figure out what driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Crash Issue- Cant figure out what driver: Hi! I cannot figure out what driver is causing the crash. I have attached the minidump record https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiWbX3cpMNkGmjzpfVgN1TjzcPwx?e=gqz4h3...
  3. Driver Crash Issue- Cant figure out what driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Crash Issue- Cant figure out what driver: Hi! I cannot figure out what driver is causing the crash. I have attached the minidump record https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiWbX3cpMNkGmjzpfVgN1TjzcPwx?e=gqz4h3...
  4. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  5. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  6. can't figure out!

7. I can't figure it out . .

I can't figure it out . .: I accidentally unpinned Google, from my taskbar.So I deleted, and reinstalled it.After reinstalling it. I realized.There was something I had to do.I created a folder, named storage.I put everything in that folder, as a backup.But, after putting just a few things in there.It...
  8. Camera app doesn't work

Camera app doesn't work: Hello the camera doesn't use the right driver but the windows hello and skype and video calls works fine[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-doesnt-work/4608ca1e-71e9-4188-80b8-fbd7ca576013
  9. Crackling Audio - Can't figure out issue

Crackling Audio - Can't figure out issue: Hey guys I’m having an issue with my audio from my PC. There is crackling on and off that’s very subtle, but none the less very annoying. I’ve tried all sorts of things recommended online but can’t figure it out. It's specifically my computer, I tried 2 other devices that...
  10. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...