Windows 10: The camera in my Ideapad Flex 4-1470 not coming up. Instead getting this error message:...

Discus and support The camera in my Ideapad Flex 4-1470 not coming up. Instead getting this error message:... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure what happened, never used the camera and when tried to use it, the error message came up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmyBigio, Dec 17, 2018.

1. AmyBigio Win User

The camera in my Ideapad Flex 4-1470 not coming up. Instead getting this error message:...

Not sure what happened, never used the camera and when tried to use it, the error message came up.

:)

AmyBigio, Dec 17, 2018

2. Camera on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 not working

I ran the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, and it did not find any issues.

I am on a Lenovo Flex 4 1470 and just downloaded the drivers from the Lenovo support site.

The system is patched, has updated BIOS, and is still not able to detect camera. I also tried System Restore to a time when the camera was working, but no luck.

I am still unable to use my camera.

Stacey_Dunn, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Camera on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 not working

Hi Keziah,

This issue may have been caused by an outdated driver, or due to a software conflict caused by an anti-virus or third party programs.

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when trying to access the camera?
    • Are you using any application that requires accessing the camera?
    • Is the camera detected under Device Manager?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, you can run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting, and then hit
      Enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
    You can also refer to the steps provided in this article.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Dec 17, 2018
  4. The camera in my Ideapad Flex 4-1470 not coming up. Instead getting this error message:...

Webcam won't work

Laptop: LENOVO Ideapad Flex 4-1470

WIN 10

VER. 1709

Build: 16299.309

It may have started after an update, I have had a few issues with the couple updates and have been fixing everything but the camera/webcam.

I did the standard things that are suggested, except one that asked me to go into Device Manager, its says to check the drivers. It doesn't show any camera in Device Manager. I've looked under every directory and there isn't any listing for camera or webcam??

RoxannVine, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

The camera in my Ideapad Flex 4-1470 not coming up. Instead getting this error message:...

1. The camera in my Ideapad Flex 4-1470 not coming up. Instead getting this error message:... - Similar Threads - camera Ideapad Flex

2. 4 errors coming up with error 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 errors coming up with error 0xc000012f: when i open an app a DLL error code comes up and when i start my computer up 4 of them come up and when i try to download visual c++ distribute error 0xc000012f still comes up and i need help because i cannot open any games...
  3. 4 errors coming up with error 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4 errors coming up with error 0xc000012f: when i open an app a DLL error code comes up and when i start my computer up 4 of them come up and when i try to download visual c++ distribute error 0xc000012f still comes up and i need help because i cannot open any games...
  4. 4 errors coming up with error 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5: I got my new laptop and instead of going to files it's going to the photos app, but I want it to go to file explorer instead of photos. Is there a way to make it go to file explorer?...
  6. integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4: We have a Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 and have just figured out the camera isn't working - isn't listed in the devices, but I can see we have a camera above the screen. How can i activate it?...
  7. Error message comes up, ' class not registered

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message comes up, ' class not registered: When I click on the start button nothing happens, When click on internet ex, Microsoft store or a picture on my desktop, error message comes up, ' class not registered...
  8. Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM: I have never used the webcam none is visible under device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-flex-4-14-no-webcam/adaaa7dd-e6c5-43fe-a3ce-5067478cc3ff
  9. usb ports on lenova ideapad flex 4 not recognizing... anything

usb ports on lenova ideapad flex 4 not recognizing... anything: I've already opened device manager, opened the usb controller and made sure all 3 usb drivers were updated. I then restarted my computer. Still not recognizing my backup drive...
  10. Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM

Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM: I HAVE NEVER USED THE WEBCAM NONE IS VISIBLE UNDER DEVICE MANAGER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/lenovo-ideapad-flex-4-14-no-webcam/e6408e6c-cc65-4f0e-be58-4f507af1166c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ideapad flex 4 camera not found

2. Flex 4-1470 camera not working

3. camera not coming up on lenovo