Windows 10: the camera screen shows blank

Discus and support the camera screen shows blank in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Camera is on but the screen shows a blank screen on Camera ,Zoom as well as Meet. I am using a Windows 10 Laptop. Please help me asap since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelissaDsouza, Jul 12, 2020.

1. the camera screen shows blank

The Camera is on but the screen shows a blank screen on Camera ,Zoom as well as Meet. I am using a Windows 10 Laptop.

Please help me asap since I require it for Educational purpose.

:)

MelissaDsouza, Jul 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 camera showing black screen - any advice?

Hello, my camera is showing black (blank screen).

It is present in device manager and led starts when turned on..

I've tried all of the steps described in the suggestion in the locked thread here:

Web camera showing black screen

I've also tried to

-remove buttery + unplug

-re-install applications

-checked for win updates and run them

-flash the camera (to add more light)

-permissions

Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

System Model Inspiron 7559

seen many posts with different suggestions but nothing really helps.

Any advice?

This has been frustrating for weeks!

Thank you,

MartinŠvančárek, Jul 12, 2020
  3. bro67 Win User
    Mapped network drive shows only blank screen

Umm that is not a blank screen. That is a blank Windows Explorer window. It is showing at the top that there is nothing in that folder. Suggest you try with another device to find out if that folder really does have something in it.

bro67, Jul 12, 2020
  4. the camera screen shows blank

Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

the camera screen shows blank

1. the camera screen shows blank - Similar Threads - camera screen shows

2. Blank screen with only cursor showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen with only cursor showing: Please as regards the blank screen with only cursor I followed one of your instructions that involved inputing explorer.exe at task manager the option for run new task please how long am I meant to wait before I can finally access my screen...
  3. Blank screen with only cursor showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank screen with only cursor showing: Please as regards the blank screen with only cursor I followed one of your instructions that involved inputing explorer.exe at task manager the option for run new task please how long am I meant to wait before I can finally access my screen...
  4. camera shows black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera shows black screen.: camera shows black screen. i have check all the settings and update drivers but it still shows only black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-shows-black-screen/39959d61-3384-4776-b798-fcf7229e3ace
  5. camera shows black screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera shows black screen.: camera shows black screen. i have check all the settings and update drivers but it still shows only black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-shows-black-screen/39959d61-3384-4776-b798-fcf7229e3ace
  6. Google Chrome shows a blank screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome shows a blank screen: I shut down Google Chrome and when I opened it again, there was a blank screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. No luck there. This occurred at a time when I had agreed to install Windows 11 on my computer, which installation failed several times. -- Coincidence? Now I...
  7. Windows security showing Blank Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security showing Blank Screen: Hi there:I am wondering why my Windows security open but showing blank screen. Once or twice in a while. I close it and open again and again but facing same blank screen problem. Is anyone else facing the same issue? And when i run mpcmdrun.exe command in Run it shows Windows...
  8. In-built camera displaying blank screen despite camera indicator is on along with "Camera...

In-built camera displaying blank screen despite camera indicator is on along with "Camera...: Hi All, My in-built camera was working properly until Jan. Now when I try to use the camera it shows a blank screen. IMPORTANT: I learned I need to use the camera I installed the Irium webcam application to use the phone camera wirelessly for pc. I tried on skype call...
  9. Camera showing black screen

Camera showing black screen: I bought HP All-in-One 24-df0215in 23.8-Inch FHD with Alexa Built-in from Amazon recently. My camera is showing a black screen and i tried to fix it by enabling disabling and uninstalling but it continues to show black screen. Please help....
  10. Camera Notable to lunch Black Blank screen is Showing

Camera Notable to lunch Black Blank screen is Showing: Please Help. I am getting a dark black Screen while opening Camera App. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/camera-notable-to-lunch-black-blank-screen-is/67135d3e-021c-4def-aa51-e0176045ed4f