Windows 10: the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine. error code 80092004

Discus and support the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine. error code 80092004 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am facing this issue after I changed my system. On my old system, I had one folder which was encrypted using Windows 10 BitLocker. Although... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HunainTariq, Oct 17, 2019.

1. the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine. error code 80092004

Hello,

I am facing this issue after I changed my system. On my old system, I had one folder which was encrypted using Windows 10 BitLocker. Although before moving to new system I decrypted my files. Now when I attached my drive to this new system there is an Lock icon on my files which was encrypted.

When I check the users who have permissions to view these files, there is one user that is of my old system.

I have Identifier and Recovery Key. Can someone please help me out?

Thanks.

:)

HunainTariq, Oct 17, 2019

2. how do I export certificates and/or private keys?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to export a certificate with a private key

1. Open the Certificates console for the user, computer, or service you want to manage.

2. In the console pane, select the certificate store and container holding the certificate that you want to export.

3. In the details pane, click the certificate you want to export.

4. On the Action menu, point to
    All Tasks, and then click Export.

5. In the Certificate Export Wizard, click
    Yes, export the private key. (This option will appear only if the private key is marked as exportable and you have access to the private key.)

6. Under Export File Format, do one or all of the following, and then click
    Next.

• To include all certificates in the certification path, select the
      Include all certificates in the certification path if possible check box.
    • To enable strong protection, select the Enable strong protection (requires IE 5.0, NT 4.0 SP4 or above) check box.
    • To delete the private key if the export is successful, select the
      Delete the private key if the export is successful
      check box.
    7.In Password, type a password to encrypt the private key you are exporting. In
    Confirm password, type the same password again, and then click
    Next

8. In File name, type a file name and path for the PKCS #12 file that will store the exported certificate and private key, click
    Next, and then click Finish.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Oct 17, 2019
  3. errors in updates code 80092004

I getting errors in two updates code 80092004

SANDEEP CHANDRA, Oct 17, 2019
  4. the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine. error code 80092004

UPDATES ERROR CODE 80092004

I give a workaround, see my post called :

windows 8.1 update error 80092004 code about kb4054566 (NetFW 4.72) - the solution :

Link There

pierrebezin, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine. error code 80092004

1. the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine. error code 80092004 - Similar Threads - certificate key available

2. Encrypting file system the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Encrypting file system the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine....: Hello! I used to have a laptop and I sold it about two years ago. Before I sold it I moved my files to an external drive. The files were encrypted now I'm trying to access them on another pc but they're locked. Note: I was using my Microsoft Account when I did the encryption...
  3. Encrypting file system the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encrypting file system the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine....: Hello! I used to have a laptop and I sold it about two years ago. Before I sold it I moved my files to an external drive. The files were encrypted now I'm trying to access them on another pc but they're locked. Note: I was using my Microsoft Account when I did the encryption...
  4. Encrypting file system the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Code 80092004 windows update is unable to install on my PC Code 80092004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 80092004 windows update is unable to install on my PC Code 80092004: Why Code 80092004 windows update is unable to install on my PC Error Code 80092004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-80092004-windows-update-is-unable-to-install/482c1f03-2aac-475d-8dbd-2374e2374dde
  6. Code 80092004 windows update is unable to install on my PC Code 80092004

Code 80092004 windows update is unable to install on my PC Code 80092004: Why Code 80092004 windows update is unable to install on my PC Error Code 80092004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-80092004-windows-update-is-unable-to-install/482c1f03-2aac-475d-8dbd-2374e2374dde
  7. 80092004" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

80092004" "WindowsUpdate_dt000": 80092004" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/80092004-windowsupdatedt000/ddf0e171-8a99-4959-9d9f-d4ca76223e08
  8. Saving, or exporting a virtual machine?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Saving, or exporting a virtual machine?: First of all, I want to be clear that I'm not asking about saving states or snapshots. I'm asking if there's a way to save, or export an actual virtual machine without having to create it from scratch. It's been a couple of years since I built my current rig and it's time to...
  9. Cannot Export / Backup my EFS certificate private key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Export / Backup my EFS certificate private key: Windows 10 Pro 1909 Hi Folks, I am trying to export my EFS certificate as a backup, however I am having no joy. Note: I can encrypt and decrypt files using EFS no problem using my account. Trying in Certificate Manger: certmgr.exe As Administrator Personal /...
  10. error code 0x887A0005 on video export

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 0x887A0005 on video export: what driver do i need to download to stop this error when exporting videos from the free movie makeer to a sharable file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x887a0005-on-video-export/01adbf04-f1c7-49eb-a7fd-dd304adf929f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc showing error the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine. error code: 80092004

2. encrypting file system error 80092004

3. the certificate or key not available for export on this machine

4. the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine. error code 1f,
  5. the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine 80092004,
  6. the certificate or key is not available for export on this computer troublshooting,
  7. the certificate code is not available for export on this machine,
  8. the certeficate or key is not available for export on thos machine error code 80092004,
  9. certificate or key 80092004,
  10. the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine error code 80092004,
  11. the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine