Windows 10: The “cheapest” way to buy a laptop

Discus and support The “cheapest” way to buy a laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Last night I had left my MacBook Pro at rest mode, when I woke up it smelled like burning. (I’m in London and I must use adapters to use it). Despite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/juanchi_parra, Dec 25, 2019.

1. The “cheapest” way to buy a laptop

Last night I had left my MacBook Pro at rest mode, when I woke up it smelled like burning. (I’m in London and I must use adapters to use it). Despite off the smell, I was able to navigate and turn it off without any problem. It smells like burned in the front, on the keyboard. I opened it from behind and there is no smell or sign of burning. Tomorrow I will go to the Apple technical service to make a diagnosis, I don’t want to risk turning it on myself.

Given what happened, I feel the need to find a replacement. I would like something from the Surface. Its use will be related to data visualization, graphic design and creation of audiovisual content. It will cost me to adapt to Windows, but it is a change that I want to make for some time because of my disgust with Apple.

I will be here in UK for the next three months. Because of the cost of London I save very little. Therefore, I wanted to know “cheap” options to buy laptops. I’m willing to pay between 1500-2500$, the problem is that it complicates me to pay everything at the same time. Are there pages where you can pay monthly without having the United States nationality? What dou you recommend?

submitted by /u/juanchi_parra
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/juanchi_parra, Dec 25, 2019
  2. ruzzi Win User

Whats the Cheapest Way to Get Win 10?

I want to know the cheapest way to get win 10. I read that you can buy a windows 7 key, install win 7 then upgrade to win 10.

I also read you can buy a win 10 OEM license for $20 and you get all the updates. But if something stops working you can't get support from microsoft.

Let me know what's the cheapest way to get win 10.

ruzzi, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Whats the Cheapest Way to Get Win 10?

If you find someone selling Windows 10 OEM for $20.00 it a scam or illegal copy.

Winuser, Dec 25, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

The “cheapest” way to buy a laptop

n-ster, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

The “cheapest” way to buy a laptop

1. The “cheapest” way to buy a laptop - Similar Threads - “cheapest” buy laptop

2. Hi wonder whats the cheapest way of getting windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi wonder whats the cheapest way of getting windows 10 home?: I’m building a new pc atm submitted by /u/Automatic_Syrup4012 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m1780r/hi_wonder_whats_the_cheapest_way_of_getting/
  3. LF: Cheapest/Legit way to get a decent MS Office suite for one laptop

LF: Cheapest/Legit way to get a decent MS Office suite for one laptop: I am fine with a one use key/OEM key. The person I am giving it to is using a laptop they plan on keeping so if that $30 for 1 time use key for office 2016 is legit I'm fine going for it. I just don't know which of these sites to trust or if there is a better way? Mainly my...
  4. Cheapest Way To Upgrade Vista To Win 10 Home With Legitimate Key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cheapest Way To Upgrade Vista To Win 10 Home With Legitimate Key?: I have two old Vista 32 bit Laptops that I would like to upgrade to Win 10 home with legitimate keys without breaking the bank. One is mine and one is for a friend. By legitimate, I don't mean if they will work, but I mean Microsoft approved and properly licenced keys....
  5. How do enjoy Gaming, even on the cheapest laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do enjoy Gaming, even on the cheapest laptop.: So, u got a really cheap laptop some time ago for like, $300? and you already know its not great for gaming at all, well, what if i told you, your could give your fps a little boost. Down below are the steps. Step One: Turn off background apps. background apps can take...
  6. What is the cheapest laptop I coul buy?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the cheapest laptop I coul buy?: I'm looking for a cheap laptop that is under $200 usd. It needs to be able to game real good, and have at least a fast ssd with 200gb spqce and 4gb upgradable ram and hard drive. But it needs to be able to play minecraft on high settings without lag, or little lag. And it...
  7. What is the cheapest way to upgrade Win10 Home to Pro?

What is the cheapest way to upgrade Win10 Home to Pro?: Pretty much as the title says. I've read that people have purchased Win 7 Pro and used that to upgrade Win 10 Home > Pro. Does anyone know if this still works or is there any alternatives? Edit: I'm running a custom build machine if that is relevant. submitted by...
  8. What is the cheapest way to buy Windows 10?

What is the cheapest way to buy Windows 10?: I'm currently building a new PC and was wondering if there was any better prices than on Microsoft itself for Windows 10 Home, or Pro that I could potentially buy. submitted by /u/ignVituline [link] [comments]...
  9. Best & Cheapest Way to Use 3 Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best & Cheapest Way to Use 3 Monitors: I hooked up my new-to-me computer the other day. I was super excited because it had 3 ports on the video card, and while I love 2 monitors, 3 would be even better! Well, as it turns out, this version of this video card (AMD Radeon HD 5450 with VGA, DVI & HDMI) will only...
  10. Whats the Cheapest Way to Get Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats the Cheapest Way to Get Win 10?: I want to know the cheapest way to get win 10. I read that you can buy a windows 7 key, install win 7 then upgrade to win 10. I also read you can buy a win 10 OEM license for $20 and you get all the updates. But if something stops working you can't get support from...