Windows 10: The client is missing a required right? - i can't store anything on my hard disk?

Discus and support The client is missing a required right? - i can't store anything on my hard disk? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to save any file on my SSD, I get an error message that says "The client is missing a required right" and after that I can only press OK,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaGaJa, Jun 26, 2020.

1. PaGaJa Win User

The client is missing a required right? - i can't store anything on my hard disk?

When I try to save any file on my SSD, I get an error message that says "The client is missing a required right" and after that I can only press OK, I've been playing around a bit with the admin rights of my account before, because I got the PC new and the people there have already installed Windows for me. I wanted to give my own user all rights and from now on this message comes. Is there a solution for this?

:)

PaGaJa, Jun 26, 2020

2. error code 0x80248014, can't download anything from Microsoft Store

It's actually not just Window Store I'm not able to download anything from. It seems pretty much in general I can't download anything. I can't use Origin Client to download games either. I tried what you've suggested to no avail. Any further suggestions
    would be appreciated!

shanebullock, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Missing of Store & Camera

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jun 26, 2020
  4. mb300e Win User

The client is missing a required right? - i can't store anything on my hard disk?

Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

Thanks Ken, I must have missed the Google servers listed in the tutorial. Right now I am doing the partition backups for C op sys drive and D data drive. As soon as they are done, I will go back to the DNS servers business.

My Sony Vaio Z Win 7 laptop would not download anything from the store either, not even a simple calculator.

mb300e, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. The client is missing a required right? - i can't store anything on my hard disk? - Similar Threads - client missing required

2. Cant do anything that requires admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything that requires admin rights: Hi! I recently got a laptop from work worked fine until I played with the users settings.. I deleted by mistake the user with admin rights and I have left with a user with no admin rights. I cant do anything now. Is there any way to help? I have tried literally everything.....
  3. Cant do anything that requires admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant do anything that requires admin rights: Hi! I recently got a laptop from work worked fine until I played with the users settings.. I deleted by mistake the user with admin rights and I have left with a user with no admin rights. I cant do anything now. Is there any way to help? I have tried literally everything.....
  4. I can't upload anything to my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't upload anything to my hard drive: Some how my HDD on my H.P All-In-One computer has gotten locked. I think it has something to do with Bitlocker, since when I look at it in Disk Management it says Bitlocker Encrypted. Now every time I start my computer and try to access the hard drive it makes me enter the...
  5. I can't upload anything to my hard drive

I can't upload anything to my hard drive: Some how my HDD on my H.P All-In-One computer has gotten locked. I think it has something to do with Bitlocker, since when I look at it in Disk Management it says Bitlocker Encrypted. Now every time I start my computer and try to access the hard drive it makes me enter the...
  6. I can't click anything on right side of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click anything on right side of my screen.: Hi, I had this issue for like a week but it only was on bottom right corner, now it is the whole right side. I don't have Origin.On the screenshot, i put task manager to cover the area where this is happening....
  7. I can't click anything on right side of my screen.

I can't click anything on right side of my screen.: Hi, I had this issue for like a week but it only was on bottom right corner, now it is the whole right side. I don't have Origin.On the screenshot, i put task manager to cover the area where this is happening....
  8. Hard Disk Drive Missing.

Hard Disk Drive Missing.: My Hard Disk Drive is Missing From My Laptop. Only SSD Is Shown. HDD Is not showing up In Disk Management and Device Manager. In File Explorer, Local Disk C Is Shown. Other Drives Like D, E and F are Missing. Even My Boot Is Slowed Down. Please Help Me ASAP....
  9. i can't eject my hard disk?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i can't eject my hard disk?: it keeps telling me that it is still in use even though i've closed all running programs. has happened constantly and every time i need to eject it i use the "diskpart" command. what could be the issue and is it okay if i continue doing this? submitted by...
  10. I can't partition my hard disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't partition my hard disk: Hi everyone, I'm using a Dell XPS 15 9570 and I'm trying to partition my C: drive but I'm facing an issue with storage. Even though I have more than 90GB free, every time I try to partition the disk I'm given only 2GB to work with. I've cleared up temporary files and...