Windows 10: The client is missing a required right? - i can't store anything on my hard disk?

Discus and support The client is missing a required right? - i can't store anything on my hard disk? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to save any file on my SSD, I get an error message that says "The client is missing a required right" and after that I can only press OK,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaGaJa, Jun 26, 2020.

1. PaGaJa Win User

The client is missing a required right? - i can't store anything on my hard disk?

When I try to save any file on my SSD, I get an error message that says "The client is missing a required right" and after that I can only press OK, I've been playing around a bit with the admin rights of my account before, because I got the PC new and the people there have already installed Windows for me. I wanted to give my own user all rights and from now on this message comes. Is there a solution for this?

:)

PaGaJa, Jun 26, 2020

2. error code 0x80248014, can't download anything from Microsoft Store

It's actually not just Window Store I'm not able to download anything from. It seems pretty much in general I can't download anything. I can't use Origin Client to download games either. I tried what you've suggested to no avail. Any further suggestions
    would be appreciated!

shanebullock, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Missing of Store & Camera

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jun 26, 2020
  4. mb300e Win User

The client is missing a required right? - i can't store anything on my hard disk?

Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

Thanks Ken, I must have missed the Google servers listed in the tutorial. Right now I am doing the partition backups for C op sys drive and D data drive. As soon as they are done, I will go back to the DNS servers business.

My Sony Vaio Z Win 7 laptop would not download anything from the store either, not even a simple calculator.

mb300e, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. The client is missing a required right? - i can't store anything on my hard disk? - Similar Threads - client missing required

2. I can't download anything from Microsoft Store and I can't update anything from Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't download anything from Microsoft Store and I can't update anything from Microsoft...: Hello Everyone, I wanted to download a game from Microsoft Store but when i started to download, it stucked at "downloading..." and nothing is changing for hours. When i was looking for to fix it i have find out i can't do my upgrades too. It stucked like this for hours...
  3. I cannot hear anything on my roblox game client

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot hear anything on my roblox game client: Can somebody please help me with this, it's been bugging me for a month now since I really want to get in the developing... I can't use/Load any music in the library whatsoever! It is also effecting my gaming experience since I can't hear any in game music. the only way that...
  4. i can't eject my hard disk?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i can't eject my hard disk?: it keeps telling me that it is still in use even though i've closed all running programs. has happened constantly and every time i need to eject it i use the "diskpart" command. what could be the issue and is it okay if i continue doing this? submitted by...
  5. I can't partition my hard disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't partition my hard disk: Hi everyone, I'm using a Dell XPS 15 9570 and I'm trying to partition my C: drive but I'm facing an issue with storage. Even though I have more than 90GB free, every time I try to partition the disk I'm given only 2GB to work with. I've cleared up temporary files and...
  6. Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store: I have a weird problem. I changes a hard disc on my PC with a bigger one. And now i cant choose this hard disc to install something from the windows 10 store. But i can see this hard disc under my Computer. Missing is Hard Disc F Here a picture: [img] 134556
  7. Can't access anything Administrator required

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access anything Administrator required: I got a new computer, and was customizing settings. I activated the default Administrator account, and used that for stuff I needed permission for. I finished and signed out, and from my account ran the net user administrator /active:no command on an administrator command...
  8. Can't run anything that requires admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run anything that requires admin: I can't run anything that requires admin. When I try to it doesn't do anything [ATTACH] Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-anything-that-requires-admin/2e5a6270-5fc0-4657-ae99-f57e1b9d4095
  9. I can't download anything in the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download anything in the microsoft store.: I click on 'start download' and the download starts, but after a couple of seconds, it says 'error'. The error code is (0xc8000442). I have tried all of the methods posted on the web but none of them work. Please help!...
  10. I can't open anything that required administrator permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open anything that required administrator permission: When i try to open Advance System settings, a windows pop up said "Windows cannot find '%windir%\system32\systempropertiesadvanced.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again." The sound icon on my taskbar shown with red X but the sound still playing and can...