Windows 10: the clock keeps ticking!!

Discus and support the clock keeps ticking!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It doesn't happen every time, but once in a while, when I haven't finish solving one of the games but have to leave, the clock on that game keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nanasuzy1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. nanasuzy1 Win User

the clock keeps ticking!!

It doesn't happen every time, but once in a while, when I haven't finish solving one of the

games but have to leave, the clock on that game keeps ticking. This happens after

I've even turned my computer off!! I left yesterday with a little more than an hour

on my time, and when I came back after being gone I had 5 hours on it!

Obviously I neglected a critical step in closing.

What is it!

:)

nanasuzy1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

[Updated]AMD/ATi 2D Clock Guide

Ever since Catalyst 11.6, AMD has changed things around somewhat since the previous guide with the HD 5XXX series. Here's the updated guide on how to set your 2D clocks where you want them. Please let me know if anything can be made clearer in this guide. Enjoy!

[heading]Step 1[/heading]
    • Open AMD Vision Control Center (Advanced View).
    • Presets.
    • Add Preset.
    the clock keeps ticking!! clocks1.jpg

[heading]Step 2[/heading]
    • Enter a profile name in the field.
    • Tick "Save" then close. Do not activate the profile yet.
    the clock keeps ticking!! clocks2.jpg

[heading]Step 3[/heading]
    • Now you will need to make sure you can view hidden folders on your system by going to the Control
    Panel-->Folder Options-->View tab and select "Show hidden files, folders and drives." Close.

• Go to your "My Documents" folder and open the AppData folder. From there open the Local folder->ATi->ACE then right click the Profiles document (Not the folder yet) and tick edit.
    • Highlight everything and tick Copy. Close.
    • Now open the Profiles folder then right click and tick edit on the profile (that you named earlier). Delete the entries in there, then paste in what you copied just earlier.
    the clock keeps ticking!! clocks3.jpg

the clock keeps ticking!! clocks4.jpg

• From there you change the two values below. As I indicate in the picture I'm using CrossFire so I have two entries to change. Input the 2D clocks you want, then Save.
    • Save it then right click the CCC icon and activate your profile

the clock keeps ticking!! clocks5.jpg

the clock keeps ticking!! clocks6.jpg

erocker, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 9, 2019
  4. the clock keeps ticking!!

Alarms & Clock Keeps crashing every time I click on World Clock

Alarms & Clock Keeps crashing every time I click on World Clock.

I have followed a suggestion of deleting the Armenian Standard Time key in the registry but the issue remains

Alan Rodgers, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

the clock keeps ticking!!

1. the clock keeps ticking!! - Similar Threads - clock keeps ticking

2. The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.: How do I keep it there. I have done all the checks in the settings menu. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clock-and-notification-on-the-taskbar-keeps/9abf8aa7-b2d9-4b83-8781-ed1ccfdd7c7b
  3. Tick mark files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tick mark files: All the folders and files in documents are added to desktop they contain tick mark.how remove them from desktop without deleting them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tick-mark-files/ff1acae7-55b6-495b-b2e5-081eed3e3874
  4. Keeping clock synced more frequently

in Windows 10 Support
    Keeping clock synced more frequently: I run Windows 10 using Parallels on my Mac. But when I log in, the time is out of sync. After leaving Windows open for about an hour, the time syncs correctly. But this is too slow. Are there any free apps that can sync the time more frequently? 178049
  5. Keeping Date on taskbar along with clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keeping Date on taskbar along with clock: Is there a way to get the date info along with the clock on the taskbar and still choose "small icons"?...
  6. Screen time not working - clock continues to tick after sign out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen time not working - clock continues to tick after sign out: Hello, I set up screen time for my kids but it does not work correctly. To be specific, even after they sign out, the clock seems to continue to tick. This issue does not replicate everyday, but I would say with 30 to 40% of probability. Luckily(?) I could see the issue...
  7. Clock keeps desyncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock keeps desyncing: Ok so out of nowhere, the clock on my taskbar just randomly stated to jump ahead. I would turn on my PC, see that the time is correct, use my computer for a while, then turn it off. The next day, I turn it on, and clock is messed up. When it is 11:30 AM, the clock says it's...
  8. Windows 10 Clock ticking on upgrade MS warns Creators Update users

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Clock ticking on upgrade MS warns Creators Update users: https://www.zdnet.com/article/window...57420880092044 "Although the default position of Microsoft is to push Windows 10 out as fast as possible, in 1703 there was an option to avoid the update by stating that your connection was metered and it would not install." ... "The...
  9. Windows 10 Clock ticking on upgrade MS warns Creators Update users

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Clock ticking on upgrade MS warns Creators Update users: https://www.zdnet.com/article/window...57420880092044 "Although the default position of Microsoft is to push Windows 10 out as fast as possible, in 1703 there was an option to avoid the update by stating that your connection was metered and it would not install." ... "The...
  10. ticking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ticking: I think the HDD is going. Do I just install it and recover from my Macrium image as usual or do I have to format etc.? What else could be making an intermittent ticking? I ran Dell DX and it said all OK as did Speccy but I don't trust software testing. Should I run...