Windows 10: The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time

Discus and support The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This seems to have happened after I changed my cpu and ram, but that couldn't be the cause, could it? It's currently 8:54 AM and it's showing as 7:54... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexHuang1, Nov 30, 2018.

1. The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time

This seems to have happened after I changed my cpu and ram, but that couldn't be the cause, could it?

It's currently 8:54 AM and it's showing as 7:54 AM on my computer. I never changed any settings (the time zone is still set to pacific time, which is correct)

Is there any way to fix this?

The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time e418682a-ccab-41b2-a9d5-25aef7cb229e?upload=true.png

:)

AlexHuang1, Nov 30, 2018

2. As of this morning, my system clock was off by exactly 1 hour - problem with time.windows.com?

Hello all.

A number of colleagues at work experienced the exact same issue: all of our systems clocks are off by exactly 1 hour - 1 hour later than it actually is. It's as if double daylight savings time has been applied.

I fixed the issue by changing my internet time settings to sync with time.nist.gov instead of the windows time server. Given that changing my internet clock server fixed the problem, it seems logical that the problem has something to do with time.windows.com
    (or how Windows 10 is reading that server and adjusting for DST).

StuartKovinsky, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 30, 2018
  4. MichelB62 Win User

The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time

Problems with my computer's clock

I have problems getting my computer to display the correct time. At best there is a time difference of one hour between the computer clock and reality. Each time I have to reset my clock to the correct time.

I have my computer configured to:

• Set time automatically
    • Set time zone automatically (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam etc.
    Yesterday I set my computer to manually and today I found a time difference of two hours! And it is bugging me as I'm developing an application where time is used.

What are my options?

MichelB62, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time

1. The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time - Similar Threads - clock computer exactly

2. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  3. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  4. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind.

Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind.: I recently reinstalled my windows since it was kinda slow, and ever since the day i did it, my pc is stuck 1 hour behind. i can manually change the time to the correct one, but if i do so, things such as discord stay 1 hour behind. so if someone sends me a message, it shows...
  6. My pc clock is 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc clock is 3 hours behind: The clock is 3 hours behind, and when I do a custom clock xbox console companion and discord do not work properly. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Deku4884 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kku5lf/my_pc_clock_is_3_hours_behind/
  7. Clock is exactly an hour ahead with correct time zone and automatic

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock is exactly an hour ahead with correct time zone and automatic: My clock says 9:54 when it really is 8:54 I checked the clock settings and the correct time zone (Eastern (US)) is set and the clock is set on "automatic" yet the clock is exactly an hour ahead on my Windows 10 Dell Optiplex 790 Does anybody know what the problem could be?...
  8. Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock

Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock: DonatL asked this question but it was locked without a sufficient answer he asked: "A week ago I carried out a Windows 10 fresh installed and specified the wrong time offset/zone. I corrected it while logged as an administrator with Set date and time. The clock is auto...
  9. Why is my system clock behind by an hour?

Why is my system clock behind by an hour?: I've checked settings and the time zone was already set correctly (Pacific) but for some reason the clock is still behind by an hour. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-system-clock-behind-by-an-hour/d6377687-fc09-4e1c-bc4e-ecf5c9316c84
  10. My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10)

My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10): When the time went an hour ahead my laptop decided to not go with that time and stay on the normal time, and is not wanting to switch back, the timezones and everything are as they are supposed to be (UTC +01:00) Amsterdam. On another forumpost they said you needed to change...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. raise the clock 1 hour on my computer