Windows 10: The "close box bracket" does not work.

Discus and support The "close box bracket" does not work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I am having some issues with my close bracket button, I do not know what the cause of this issue is, however, it is not an issue related with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by James_111, May 9, 2021.

1. James_111 Win User

The "close box bracket" does not work.

Hello,I am having some issues with my close bracket button, I do not know what the cause of this issue is, however, it is not an issue related with my specific keyboard because I have tried other keyboards as well, and it still does not work. Also, I can use the SHIFT + } to get } however, pressing that key without the shift does not work.Any solutions?Thanks.

:)

James_111, May 9, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 9, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 9, 2021
  4. garym123 Win User

garym123, May 9, 2021
Thema:

1. The "close box bracket" does not work. - Similar Threads - close box bracket

2. Closed Bracket stopped working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Closed Bracket stopped working...: Hello, yesterday all of a sudden I couldn't use my closed bracket when I was programming then I noticed I cant use it at all. Today the issue still resides and the only way of getting it is with the windows + closed bracket key. I can still use } perfectly fine. - No, I...
  3. Closed Bracket stopped working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closed Bracket stopped working...: Hello, yesterday all of a sudden I couldn't use my closed bracket when I was programming then I noticed I cant use it at all. Today the issue still resides and the only way of getting it is with the windows + closed bracket key. I can still use } perfectly fine. - No, I...
  4. Keboard does not work in text boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keboard does not work in text boxes: I have a Beelink Ser5 mini pc with Windows 11 Pro. For some applications the keyboard does not work in the text boxes, except I configure the Application with "Run as Administrator" feature. At OS level, and OS applications the keyboard works fine.I tested with 2 different...
  5. Keboard does not work in text boxes

Keboard does not work in text boxes: I have a Beelink Ser5 mini pc with Windows 11 Pro. For some applications the keyboard does not work in the text boxes, except I configure the Application with "Run as Administrator" feature. At OS level, and OS applications the keyboard works fine.I tested with 2 different...
  6. How does closed caption work?

How does closed caption work?: ////// https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-closed-caption-work/743f4b53-f07f-4e4f-b8cf-2ea92225a22c
  7. My Closed Curly Bracket button does not work

My Closed Curly Bracket button does not work: Good day everyone, Recently, I noticed that my closing curly bracket has suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason. I have searched for solutions but to no avail. Note here that my shift button works just fine, my closing normal bracket works fine, however combine the...
  8. My Closed Curly Bracket button does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Closed Curly Bracket button does not work: Good day everyone, Recently, I noticed that my closing curly bracket has suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason. I have searched for solutions but to no avail. Note here that my shift button works just fine, my closing normal bracket works fine, however combine the...
  9. windows start box does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows start box does not work: help, please - my windows start box will not allow me to shut down nor pull up the programs, settings menu on my dell pc thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-box-does-not-work/7c8e18f6-7c95-471a-9797-d0bd417f3112
  10. ssd bracket

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ssd bracket: I am replacing a 2.5" hard drive with an SSD in a laptop. The existing bracket is damaged so I need a replacement. I can't find one anywhere online, it's one of those with two thin metal sides and a plastic back. Any idea where I could get one? 167915