Windows 10: The CLOUD Act is an important step forward, but more steps needed

Discus and support The CLOUD Act is an important step forward, but more steps needed in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On Feb. 27, we went to the U.S Supreme Court to argue a case that has become known as the “Microsoft warrant case.” As we arrived at court that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The CLOUD Act is an important step forward, but more steps needed

Read more: The CLOUD Act is an important step forward, but now more steps need to follow - Microsoft on the Issues

:)

Brink, Apr 3, 2018
  2. erikread Win User

Two steps forward, one step back (lumia 920)

Got my 920 yesterday. Love the phone! There are a few things missing. I am on AT&T and therefore don't have the DataSense feature. However I figured that Nokia Counters would work...Nokia phone and Nokia App. Nope. Also, Play To seems to be missing.

One other thing, please get with Microsoft and do something about the absolutely horrible Windows sync app. I have over a TB of music and it is ridiculous it has to scan the music everytime it launches. No WiFi sync. Just go back to the Zune software PLEASE!!!!

erikread, Apr 3, 2018
  3. erikread Win User
    Two steps forward, one step back (lumia 920)

But with th 900 there was wireless sync. Didn't have to plug the phone in at all. Also, the auto playlist feature (new songs, songs by artists) was great in the Zune client. Don't get me wrong, I am all for moving forward but not at the expense of great
    functionality.

erikread, Apr 3, 2018
Thema:

The CLOUD Act is an important step forward, but more steps needed

1. The CLOUD Act is an important step forward, but more steps needed - Similar Threads - CLOUD Act important

2. Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step: I have just bought a brand new computer today and started configuration. It came with preinstalled McAffee and I will use Windows Defender as I have used it for my other computers. So uninstalling McAffee must be simple, right? Wrong. Those folders are more stubborn than some...
  3. Need step by step help with BSOD several types

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need step by step help with BSOD several types: Hi CommunityI experience BSOD way too often and has tried all the advice I could find online - but it keeps happening. From memory is has been Unexpected_Store_Exception, System service exception, critical process died.I tried to analyse the dump files - but cannot always...
  4. Need step by step help with BSOD several types

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need step by step help with BSOD several types: Hi CommunityI experience BSOD way too often and has tried all the advice I could find online - but it keeps happening. From memory is has been Unexpected_Store_Exception, System service exception, critical process died.I tried to analyse the dump files - but cannot always...
  5. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  6. Steps recorder is missing steps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steps recorder is missing steps: Hi I'm trying to use Steps Recorder to record steps so that I can turn them into test cases. However, It only records one step and misses all the others. I have tried changing the default save location but this has no effect. FTR I'm evaluating Desktop Step Recorders so...
  7. One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...: I had a small problem and thought it would be a simple fix. I went to scan for corrupted drivers, forgot to uncheck Microsoft drivers, and ended up uninstalling everything. Now, I know everything’s kind of weird. it gets stuck in an infinite boot loop, with the Omen logo and...
  8. Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step: Dear All, We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch. What are the requirement? How to setup BitLocker management server? What are the per-cautions and best...
  9. Newbie to PowerShell (need step by step assistance from a guru)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Newbie to PowerShell (need step by step assistance from a guru): I am an IT admin at my company but I have never used PowerShell and I have no clue where to begin. I’m hoping someone smart out there could help me, maybe even do a remote session to show me the ropes some weekend. I need to run some reports. 1) Need a report showing all...
  10. Important Step In Preparing for Win10 on Main Machine

Important Step In Preparing for Win10 on Main Machine: This morning I pulled out one of my old USB 2.0 external HDD's, and formatted it, to not only make a system image from my system disk, but also of my 2nd internal disk that's used for Libraries and backup images and File History. The time is nearing for Win10 RTM and if...