Windows 10: the cloud and one drive the same thing?

Discus and support the cloud and one drive the same thing? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is the cloud and one drive the same thing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by giselecyr#&, Dec 7, 2020.

1. the cloud and one drive the same thing?

Is the cloud and one drive the same thing?

:)

giselecyr#&, Dec 7, 2020
  2. little cat, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 7, 2020
  4. rhegde Win User

the cloud and one drive the same thing?

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

the cloud and one drive the same thing?

1. the cloud and one drive the same thing? - Similar Threads - cloud drive same

2. save to hard drive and not one drive cloud in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    save to hard drive and not one drive cloud in windows 11: Want to save photos to hard drive only and not to the cloud in one drive. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-to-hard-drive-and-not-one-drive-cloud-in/33198abb-fa61-4976-b890-5b4149659901
  3. Windows cloud drive messing things up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cloud drive messing things up: I did a clean install of Windows 10 but it came with the cloud. It has me totally confused as it added another user with my mis-spelled name. I can't rename or delete this. I have ended up with about 3 copies of pictures & documents etc which has nearly used up all of the...
  4. Windows cloud drive messing things up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cloud drive messing things up: I did a clean install of Windows 10 but it came with the cloud. It has me totally confused as it added another user with my mis-spelled name. I can't rename or delete this. I have ended up with about 3 copies of pictures & documents etc which has nearly used up all of the...
  5. Windows cloud drive messing things up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. One Drive missing cloud icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive missing cloud icon: One Drive is running but there is no cloud icon in the notification area - yes I have revealed hidden icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-missing-cloud-icon/e61768a9-9555-456b-90a3-0f0a87c228df"
  7. One Cloud

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Cloud: I have a Microsoft account. Obviously, because I am signed in here. BUT...when I attempt to sign in to One Cloud I get a message indicating that there is no account for said email. THEN...when I attempt to set up a new email address I get a message saying that said email...
  8. Backup for One Drive cloud account

Backup for One Drive cloud account: does microsoft provide backup to the One drive cloud accounts? If so, where is it stored? * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-for-one-drive-cloud-account/4819381f-e581-44cd-8ce9-cc7fa8166c2a"
  9. One Drive folder and cloud

One Drive folder and cloud: What's the purpose of the OneDrive Folder on my laptop? The contents are not the same as my OneDrive in the cloud. If I put things in the folder, they stay there. I have to sign in on the cloud to have things saved there....
  10. Share a specific folder into cloud such as one drive or google drive?

Share a specific folder into cloud such as one drive or google drive?: I have an old game that keeps it's saves in a specific location that cannot be changed (mydocuments\gamename\saves in case that matters). I'm playing with 2 different PC's both carrying win10-64bit and I'm getting tired of copying the new save to a cloud service and moving...