Windows 10: the cmd DCdiag error

Discus and support the cmd DCdiag error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI When I run the command "dcdiag" on my DC. it show"DcGetDcName(PDC_REQUIRED) call failed, error 1355 A Primary Domain Controller could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 健陈3, Oct 24, 2018.

1. 健陈3 Win User

the cmd DCdiag error

HI

When I run the command "dcdiag" on my DC.

it show"DcGetDcName(PDC_REQUIRED) call failed, error 1355
    A Primary Domain Controller could not be located.
    The server holding the PDC role is down."

How can I solve it?

I what to move it to the other DC master

:)

健陈3, Oct 24, 2018

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Oct 24, 2018
  3. App Not updating error code 0x803f8001

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Method 1: I would suggest you to try the followings steps:

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

a. In search Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the search box and hit Enter.

c. Select “View all” option from the left panel.

d. Select “Windows store apps” from the list and follow On-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the following commands.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow
    • Close the CMD window

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 24, 2018
  4. KieX Win User

the cmd DCdiag error

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

the cmd DCdiag error

1. the cmd DCdiag error - Similar Threads - cmd DCdiag error

2. ren cmd syntax error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ren cmd syntax error: I get a syntax error when trying to globally rename the directories below; for example, to change the "x" to a number, e.g., "2," These directories are contained in a sub-directory within my Documents, and these directories have sub-directories inside of them.The format of...
  3. cmd error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cmd error: whenever i plug in my charger it shows make sure you typed the name correctly and my pc is just 2 months old and whenever i restart it it shows black screen i have to shut it down agin and start it again please solve this issue thankyou...
  4. Cmd error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cmd error message: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19041.508] c 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. 'Z:/projects\notepadAlias.cmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. I get this message every time when i open my cmd. Also I dont...
  5. cmd script error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd script error: This script used to work or maybe I'm feeding the wrong parameters. But can anyone see what's wrong and why I get an error. I am trying to get a property of an mp3 file. The name of the script is get_info.bat. The contents of the file is: @if .%3==. echo Syntax: %0...
  6. cmd error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cmd error message: I'm trying to download Microsoft Office using the recommended method of Office Deployment Tool. When i get to the cmd prompt I get this error message: "'setup.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file " what is the fix for...
  7. CMD error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD error: Hello, I've used the 'pip install discord.py' and suddenly multiple errors appears. First time it was because I needed C++ Visual 14.0. I've installed it successfully but now this error appear: [ATTACH] I am honestly out of ideas, if someone can help with this, it would be...
  8. Windows Cmd error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Cmd error: command prompt gives an error "The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2350 in the message file for Application." please help.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cmd-error/7e7cb0fa-8573-493c-9287-5bbf27aa94c2"
  9. windows cmd error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows cmd error: [ATTACH] comes after every 5 minutes please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cmd-error/fa8d4346-5f0f-4072-9314-5e2fbb137c49
  10. error itctdiei of cmd

in Windows 10 Customization
    error itctdiei of cmd: Hello there, This is a serious problem i have been facing since so long. Please help me out with this. Each time when i start my laptop having Windows 10 OS command prompt always pops up on which it is written as itctdiei and above that a dialog box also opens up with it...