Windows 10: The color of unread notifications are pale

Discus and support The color of unread notifications are pale in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi the colour of unread notifications is so pale Im not able to see them. Please can you help. ***Modified title from: the colour in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nsartori57, May 15, 2019.

1. The color of unread notifications are pale

Hi the colour of unread notifications is so pale Im not able to see them. Please can you help.

***Modified title from: the colour in my notifications is pale***

:)

nsartori57, May 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 Action Center "pale text" on notifications

H Ylecleri,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in notification settings or display adapter is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Now, the Outlook 2016 notifications all appear as "pale text"", is other notification having the same pale texture or not.

I suggest you to update the latest driver for display adapter in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with pale text on notification center, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 15, 2019
  3. EhabXPS Win User
    Change Color of Unread Emails

That only affects the highlight color of the "Selected" email, not the Unread. So if I select an email or email thread, that personalization color works fine. But if I receive an email, it looks identical to the list of all the read emails.

EhabXPS, May 15, 2019
  4. The color of unread notifications are pale

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 15, 2019
Thema:

The color of unread notifications are pale

1. The color of unread notifications are pale - Similar Threads - color unread notifications

2. Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes: Hello, everyone!Find some bad issue: I've installed Windows 11 pro about 2 weeks ago and just watching a bug - system apps have transparent buttons or just text color.For example:hover mouse over view button of "Paint" and save button of "Notepad" is unreadable on a...
  3. Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes: Hello, everyone!Find some bad issue: I've installed Windows 11 pro about 2 weeks ago and just watching a bug - system apps have transparent buttons or just text color.For example:hover mouse over view button of "Paint" and save button of "Notepad" is unreadable on a...
  4. windows 11 font so pale it is practically unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 font so pale it is practically unreadable: windows 11 font so pale it is practically unreadable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-font-so-pale-it-is-practically/b4279b0c-98f0-4f2d-9e5c-4e702d1c262a
  5. windows 11 font so pale it is practically unreadable

windows 11 font so pale it is practically unreadable: windows 11 font so pale it is practically unreadable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-font-so-pale-it-is-practically/b4279b0c-98f0-4f2d-9e5c-4e702d1c262a
  6. Windows Notifications new background color makes it unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Notifications new background color makes it unreadable: Just recently I've discovered a change that occurred... my notifications area LR corner has turned from translucent black to a translucent white. White text on an off-white background is not easy to read. I have no idea how this change occurred, nor can I find any recourse...
  7. Windows Notifications new background color makes it unreadable

Windows Notifications new background color makes it unreadable: Just recently I've discovered a change that occurred... my notifications area LR corner has turned from translucent black to a translucent white. White text on an off-white background is not easy to read. I have no idea how this change occurred, nor can I find any recourse...
  8. Notification banner is stuck with White background and light colored font Unreadable on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification banner is stuck with White background and light colored font Unreadable on...: My notification banner looks like this, prior to a new windows installation. my theme was synced from my last PC but it wasn't like that from my old pc. I changed themes and did anything i could find on google search but nothing works. Also Google chrome doesn't appear on...
  9. the colour in my notifications is pale

in Windows 10 Customization
    the colour in my notifications is pale: Hi the colour of unread notifications is so pale Im not able to see them. Please can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-colour-in-my-notifications-is-pale/a52ff66f-5641-4f55-8969-1923f63a0e26
  10. Some areas highlighted with a pale color in all apps, websites, etc.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some areas highlighted with a pale color in all apps, websites, etc.: Hey all, I just bought a new Dell Desktop Windows 10 pre-installed. Across the system, websites included, every app shows some areas highlighted with a pale pink color. For the life of me I can't find the way to shut this off or even change the color of the highlight to...