Windows 10: The colors of text on my top & bottom bars have suddenly reversed - Windows 10

Discus and support The colors of text on my top & bottom bars have suddenly reversed - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was in the middle of following advice from an expert here and when I clicked on a link the problem suddenly occurred. They were black on white but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Taffy087 Win User

The colors of text on my top & bottom bars have suddenly reversed - Windows 10

I was in the middle of following advice from an expert here and when I clicked on a link the problem suddenly occurred. They were black on white but now they're white on black***:

The colors of text on my top & bottom bars have suddenly reversed - Windows 10 85d327b6-a8d6-4a86-92a4-fd87677e2527?upload=true.png

*** In fact it's also happened on any pop-up message. This just appeared when I right-clicked here:

The colors of text on my top & bottom bars have suddenly reversed - Windows 10 f7afb683-1220-4eab-8825-edc72b71bc88?upload=true.png

I'm beginning to think that a faulty mouse is causing many of my problems - this last window shouldn't have appeared. If I'm right I'll post a new question.

But in the meantime can anyone advise me on this please?

:)

Taffy087, Oct 2, 2019

2. Explorer title bar text color too bright grey

To change the title bar colors in Windows 10, you can use the built-in colors by changing the High Contrast Settings without editing the registry.

Here are the steps:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access, and then click High contrast.
    • Choose a theme. You can also change the colors for the Text, Hyperlinks, Disabled Text, Selected Text, Button Text and Background on this option.
    • Click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Oct 2, 2019
  3. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 2, 2019
  4. The colors of text on my top & bottom bars have suddenly reversed - Windows 10

No color on bars on top.

I lost my colors the other day. I have them back except for the bars on top...the browser and favorites bar. What can I do to add color to them?

tweetybird 47, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

The colors of text on my top & bottom bars have suddenly reversed - Windows 10

1. The colors of text on my top & bottom bars have suddenly reversed - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - colors text top

2. Reversed colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reversed colors: since a few days I have been dealing with this problem: some windows of some programs have reversed colors. I will share 2 screenshots of what I mean. I hope someone will be able to help me, Thanks....
  3. Reversed colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reversed colors: since a few days I have been dealing with this problem: some windows of some programs have reversed colors. I will share 2 screenshots of what I mean. I hope someone will be able to help me, Thanks....
  4. Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.: Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom. I cannot read the print... too small. Also two small on many other places; for example the area where you search for your passwords. I can get to the passwords but the print is way too...
  5. I have black bars in the top and bottom of my display

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have black bars in the top and bottom of my display: See this . When I tried to change my display resolution a black bar appeared . Can anyone please help me to fix this ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-black-bars-in-the-top-and-bottom-of-my/74d2ecb9-0b82-45c2-8691-0ae8a4fd25f6
  6. I have this white bar on the top and bottom of my games but not on Steam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have this white bar on the top and bottom of my games but not on Steam: I just booted up my computer and started some games and with games off of Epic and Microsoft this bar wont go I have been trying to figure it out but cant seem to get it. Help? submitted by /u/TickledGizzard [link] [comments]...
  7. No color on bars on top.

No color on bars on top.: I lost my colors the other day. I have them back except for the bars on top...the browser and favorites bar. What can I do to add color to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-on-bars-on-top/a44f4228-7433-4c83-adad-8c0aa68221a7
  8. task bar on the top and bottom keep dissapearing

task bar on the top and bottom keep dissapearing: The task bar on the bottom of my screen and the open tabs at the top of the screen keep disappearing on me unless I bring my cursor over top of it. its really frustrating and I cannot figure it out....
  9. Bottom task bar is always on top

Bottom task bar is always on top: Hello, This problem is ridiculous. Whenever I enter the full screen in any video, the bottom task bar stays on top. Restarting windows explorer solves the problem, but temporary. I don't want to restart windows explorer all the time , could you provide a permanent fix please....
  10. Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10 Title bar text of open windows will have a separate color for active and inactive windows. An active window is the current open window you have selected. It's title...