Windows 10: the colors on my computer invert but not by pressing any buttons on their own

Discus and support the colors on my computer invert but not by pressing any buttons on their own in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my computer has done this since i got it. we can be in the middle of trying to complete the kdis school work in google docs or watching a video in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarbaraSmith83, Nov 15, 2020.

1. the colors on my computer invert but not by pressing any buttons on their own

my computer has done this since i got it. we can be in the middle of trying to complete the kdis school work in google docs or watching a video in another program for their since stuff or if the screen saver goes on it will all of a sudden change the colors on the screen to be a horrible inverted look. and you cant undo it by doing the short cut to invert colors from your keyboard or through the menu options the only way to correct it is to do a restart on the computer.

please help any ideass why this might be happening and how to fix it ?

:)

BarbaraSmith83, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

the colors on my computer invert but not by pressing any buttons on their own

1. the colors on my computer invert but not by pressing any buttons on their own - Similar Threads - colors computer invert

2. games colors are inverted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games colors are inverted: I tried updating my drivers which caused them to turn the colors on my games to be inverted. I've tried rebooting my pc, completely wiping it, rolling back my graphics driver, but nothing is working, I've even tried to go back to past updates instead of the newest one on my...
  3. Colors getting inverted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colors getting inverted: Whenever I insert or remove anything into the USB Port, the colors get inverted for a second.If I screen record it, then the colors getting inverted are not shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colors-getting-inverted/e14009f6-5c82-4024-a604-9895fb867a48
  4. My screen's colors are inverted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen's colors are inverted: My two screens' colors both randomly became inverted the other day, and I do not know why nor how to fix it. Here are the solutions I've seen, and why they didn't work: Check the cable connection on the monitors: didn't work. don't think it's the issue because both...
  5. Inverted colors problem.

Inverted colors problem.: My laptop will invert its colors for a fraction of a second if I plug in my wireless mouse. This has been happening for some time now, I'm not really sure how this happened but I cannot find anywhere this type of problem. What can I do to make this stop ?...
  6. inverted colors

inverted colors: Hello! I was watching netflix today and i moved it over to my second monitor and all the colors inverted them selves only on netflix so i tried moving a game over and it did the same thing? its only on apps or games everything else is the normal color and im a bit confused i...
  7. Inverted Colors on Prtiner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inverted Colors on Prtiner: So, I have a Brother MFC-L2740DW which Ive used under windows for a long time. Recently, I had to reinstall windows and when I go to print today the text is white and the rest of the page is black, like everything is inverted. This does not happen on my other networked...
  8. Computer starts if I press any keyboard button

Computer starts if I press any keyboard button: When I press any of the buttons on the keyboard, my computer starts. I am sure it is not in the Sleep, Hibernate or Standby modes. I use Asus laptop and have reset it to factory default recently. It seems to me the issue has shown up after upgrading to the latest version of...
  9. invert colors not working

invert colors not working: i just bought a hp pavilion x360. I tried to set up to invert colors, clicked the box, tried keyboard shortcut. no luck,. I want to use the invert colors options without the actual magnifier. I've done this on other computer but have no luck on here...
  10. My colors are inverting!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My colors are inverting!: When I'm in certain games like Warframe, Unturned, etc. My colors invert, red to blue and blue to red However, when I press WinKey + G my colors go back to normal It didn't happen before the New Windows update Please help Thank you...