Windows 10: the colour in my notifications is pale

Discus and support the colour in my notifications is pale in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi the colour of unread notifications is so pale Im not able to see them. Please can you help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nsartori57, May 14, 2019.

1. the colour in my notifications is pale

Hi the colour of unread notifications is so pale Im not able to see them. Please can you help.

:)

nsartori57, May 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Action Center "pale text" on notifications

H Ylecleri,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in notification settings or display adapter is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Now, the Outlook 2016 notifications all appear as "pale text"", is other notification having the same pale texture or not.

I suggest you to update the latest driver for display adapter in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with pale text on notification center, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 14, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 14, 2019
  4. the colour in my notifications is pale

Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

Hi all,
    When I click out of an important windows dialog box or receive notifications in the tray my screen colours invert for a short second then return to normal.

I have f.lux installed since I work/study/play games at night. Could this be the problem? I have set my colour profile back to default settings too.

All suggestions welcome.
    Thanks.

DigitalShrapnel, May 14, 2019
Thema:

the colour in my notifications is pale

1. the colour in my notifications is pale - Similar Threads - colour notifications pale

2. Colour filter based on if i have notifications or not?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Colour filter based on if i have notifications or not?: So basically whenever i have notifications, or if i'm gaming, or as soon as i boot up the pc, my display is this orange-y kind of sepia tone filter. As soon as i click on the notification icon it goes to this more contrast and blue-ish filter, which i much prefer. Why is this...
  3. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prompts and notifications are inverting colours: [ATTACH] whenever I receive prompts or notification the color inverts. How do I disable this or stop this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prompts-and-notifications-are-inverting-colours/2b9f7791-dcb8-4454-84a5-0159df483742
  4. Brightness goes pale

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness goes pale: When I am playing a game in full screen the brightness goes pale and I cannot change this behaviour in any way. I cannot adjust it in the settings - I tried. When I go to the intel graphic control panel, I get “unable to launch the application. None of the connected displays...
  5. Taskbar Notifications Colour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Notifications Colour: Is there any way to change the taskbar notifications colour from orange to something else? submitted by /u/AlphaCloudDit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g9lnxt/taskbar_notifications_colour/
  6. Invert colours when notification/warning

Invert colours when notification/warning: Hi so a while ago I think I turned on a setting that inverts the colours when I get a notification/warning. I don't like it and I want to turn the setting off but I don't find it. Pls help....
  7. The color of unread notifications are pale

The color of unread notifications are pale: Hi the colour of unread notifications is so pale Im not able to see them. Please can you help. ***Modified title from: the colour in my notifications is pale***...
  8. very pale text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very pale text: Can anyone suggest how I can get the text dark enough to read? I have windows 10 and the text is so pale I can hardly see it. Can anyone suggest anything to help? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-pale-text/d55fc589-aece-4e96-9fb5-3e7097df9d8d
  9. Notification with Negative Colours

Notification with Negative Colours: Hi, every time I get a notification on the bottom right corner of my screen, my screen turns into a negative color for a split second. I cant seem to find a way to turn it off. I found away on a video but the options the person has chosen, don't seem to be in windows 10....
  10. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem): Hi all, When I click out of an important windows dialog box or receive notifications in the tray my screen colours invert for a short second then return to normal. I have f.lux installed since I work/study/play games at night. Could this be the problem? I have set my...