Windows 10: The Command cannot be performed....

Discus and support The Command cannot be performed.... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and Word 2007. Using Firefox as my browser. For quite some time this has been an issue. I click on the Start button to get to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jcworks1, Sep 24, 2020.

1. jcworks1 Win User

The Command cannot be performed....

I have Windows 10 and Word 2007. Using Firefox as my browser. For quite some time this has been an issue. I click on the Start button to get to the documents icon at the lower left of the window and click the document icon to open a document. A dialog box with exclamation point and yellow triangle displayed says ' The command cannot be performed because a dialog box is already open. Click OK and then close open dialog boxes to continue. I click OK and the document I want is there. I shouldn't have to see this each time I want to view a doc. If I leave that doc open and pull up another the following docs open correctly -- no dialog boxes pop up. But, if I close them and start over I get that same thing all over again. It use to not be this way but it changed at some point. How can I fix this?

:)

jcworks1, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile The Command cannot be performed.... :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Uninstall Photo app by using Powershell command

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have occurred because of wrong command. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Right click on Start button and select Command prompt (admin).
    • Type the command get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage hit
      Enter.

Note: Before performing these steps close all the application and store.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. The Command cannot be performed.... - Similar Threads - Command cannot performed

2. The smart card cannot perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 News
    The smart card cannot perform the requested operation: [ATTACH]When you try to use a smart card to authenticate to Windows, you might receive error messages such as The smart card cannot perform the […] This article The smart card cannot perform the requested operation first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Cannot use command route in CMD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot use command route in CMD: Cannot use command route in CMD C:\Users\User>route print =========================================================================== Interface List 11...98 fa 9b 9a 0b b8 ......Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller #2 5...12 63 c8 3e 69 29 ......Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct...
  4. resource protection cannot perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    resource protection cannot perform the requested operation: The problem stems from me trying to update to 1909. It kept failing at 40% and restarting. I then started getting blue screen errors. I rolled back the update to 1803 and have not been able to get further. Dskcheck and dism have been completed no problem. Thes sfc...
  5. Cortana cannot perform tasks

in Cortana
    Cortana cannot perform tasks: Cortana cannot perform tasks that she is supposed to do set reminders, set events in Calendar, opening apps. Everytime i tell her to do something like that she says Sorry I don't know the answer to this one when i tell her to open apps she gives me instructions on how to open...
  6. Cortana hears my commands but won't perform them.

in Cortana
    Cortana hears my commands but won't perform them.: Any time I use Cortana, either through saying "hey Cortana" or using windows+c, it won't perform the action. I know that it hears me. It responds to my voice, it types out what I said in the popup like it normally does. But it just won't perform the actions that I've used...
  7. Cannot copy files from command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot copy files from command prompt: My Windows 10 will not load. I was going to try to reinstall it but wanted to copy some of my documents, pics, and music via C: but am getting an error message 0x80004005 trying to copy the files to USB. I am not able to get into Windows, therefore I have not been able to...
  8. Script maintenance, performance, command prompt optimization

Script maintenance, performance, command prompt optimization: Hi, Dear Sir, please be sure to give me a script for maintenance, optimization, prompt order performance. I mention that I installed the Windows 10 Home operating system version 1809. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  9. Script optimization, command prompt performance

Script optimization, command prompt performance: Good evening, Regarding the morning message, please do not look at me with the optimization, performance, and prompt scripts. I mention that you have sent me a message and told me that the expert will send me a reply Wait for response! Thank you! A good evening!...
  10. Cannot Complete Scannow in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot Complete Scannow in Command Prompt: My Windows 10 computer has been freezing/crashing frequently recently (HP Pavilion 500-123ea). I got some good advice via this forum to try running the sfc/scannow diagnostic process to try to resolve the problem. However it gets up to about 56% and I get an error message:...