Windows 10: The command failed to execute because it was unable to impersonate a Windows user identity.

Discus and support The command failed to execute because it was unable to impersonate a Windows user identity. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The report is uploaded to the power Bi report server. The upload is normal, but an error is reported when accessing. The error message is as follows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lingyu.xiao, Nov 27, 2020.

1. The command failed to execute because it was unable to impersonate a Windows user identity.

The report is uploaded to the power Bi report server. The upload is normal, but an error is reported when accessing. The error message is as follows

The command failed to execute because it was unable to impersonate a Windows user identity.

The command failed to execute because it was unable to impersonate a Windows user identity. 43c0289f-38d9-4737-a237-1131eef2bcd9?upload=true.png

:)

Lingyu.xiao, Nov 27, 2020

2. Impersonation is not working as expected On windows 10 touch screen

Hi All,

I have a WPF application in which I am doing impersonation , on mouse click It always show the impersonated user , but on windows 10 touch screen it shows windows login user many times not impersonated user all the time. Please suggest.

ParmodJangra, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile The command failed to execute because it was unable to impersonate a Windows user identity. :)

4. Micaa Win User

The command failed to execute because it was unable to impersonate a Windows user identity.

3D Detection - Execute Command

Hello,

I use ATITool 0.27B1 on Windows Vista, and have a little problem with the Execute command in the 3D Detection.

I manage to play a sound when loading a 3D Application, but no way to use the Execute command.

Have you a solution for me?

Micaa, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. The command failed to execute because it was unable to impersonate a Windows user identity. - Similar Threads - command failed execute

2. Laptop resetting stuck at command executable window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop resetting stuck at command executable window: My laptop was initially setup to be used for my university and I am trying to convert it to my personal laptop. Because my university email was deactivated and I can’t access the recovery key in that email, I am resetting the laptop. The system began its reset with the...
  3. Execution Command Save

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Execution Command Save: after execution Window Store missing command how will I save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/execution-command-save/f4fb6838-4af5-4c67-8821-ec6d6b8859de
  4. Execution Command Save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Execution Command Save: after execution Window Store missing command how will I save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/execution-command-save/f4fb6838-4af5-4c67-8821-ec6d6b8859de
  5. Execution Command Save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. IIS10.0 not allowing transfer of identity even though impersonation

in Windows 10 Customization
    IIS10.0 not allowing transfer of identity even though impersonation: Hi, We have a issue with IIS 10.0 in windows server 2019. We have hosted a ASP.NET application which submit jobs to HPC server. The issue is IIS 10.0 is not allowing transfer of identity even though impersonation is activated and legacy Impersonation is turned off for...
  7. Preventing Execution Of Certain Commands

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Preventing Execution Of Certain Commands: Hello Team, Hope you are well ! I just want to know whether we can prevent certain commands in Windows Defender ATP. I want to prevent execution of below command running on Windows10: " cd C:\:$i30:$bitmap "...
  8. Can't execute commands inside user default folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't execute commands inside user default folders: [ATTACH] So, I wanted to create a folder inside the Documents folder in the command line but I receive "The system can't find the specified file. In counterpart, I can make folders in the user folder (where Documents, Pictures, etc. are)....
  9. failed to execute script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed to execute script: hello,i am trying to open A third party APP I have,was working fine until the other day,i get failed to execute script when I try to open it,i also have the following info connected to problem, Traceback (most recent call last): File "ATSinstaller.pyw",...
  10. failed to execute script

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    failed to execute script: hello,i use a game from steam & i use a separate programme(3rd party)to install items on it,it was working perfectly up to yesterday,when i open the app & click on an item i get the following failed to execute script,i have un/reinstalled it but no joy,any help would be...