Windows 10: The command to print selection box.

Discus and support The command to print selection box. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The print command box where it gives print options such as printer selection, Photo/landscape , paper size etc. used to show picture size such as 4x6,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BoydLewis, Mar 16, 2021.

1. BoydLewis Win User

The command to print selection box.

The print command box where it gives print options such as printer selection, Photo/landscape , paper size etc. used to show picture size such as 4x6, 5x7 etc.. It no longer does. can anyone help?

:)

BoydLewis, Mar 16, 2021

2. No color management in print dialogue box

Why is the critical step of removing all old printer drivers (Step 5) in the Printui dialogue the same as Step 6 right clicking the printer in Devices and Printers to delete it and restart PC?

After you install the printer software in Print 8 you did a lot of other things with a Desktop app that are not in the list and unneeded. Why were these necessary instead of just selecting a .pdf document to print and trying it?

The reason I ask is that I've suggested these steps countless times and they have always worked if only they are followed, not adding a bunch of steps at the end.

I hope this helps.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 16, 2021
  4. The command to print selection box.

hidden print dialog box when trying to print a photo

Hi captaindan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes in prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to print a picture files through the printer?
    As a workaround, I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update
    the latest printer drivers and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the printer drivers and select
      “Update”.
    If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the latest printer drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

The command to print selection box.

1. The command to print selection box. - Similar Threads - command print selection

2. windows 10 will not show a selection on a document to print. It just shows the boxes...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 will not show a selection on a document to print. It just shows the boxes...: When I select text in an order form it won't show when I press print . The document is an order form that has boxes with words in the boxes. Only the boxes shows. No text is visible and the boxes are small as if there is no information in them at all. So somehow it is not...
  3. windows 10 will not show a selection on a document to print. It just shows the boxes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 will not show a selection on a document to print. It just shows the boxes...: When I select text in an order form it won't show when I press print . The document is an order form that has boxes with words in the boxes. Only the boxes shows. No text is visible and the boxes are small as if there is no information in them at all. So somehow it is not...
  4. windows 10 will not show a selection on a document to print. It just shows the boxes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse selection box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse selection box: [ATTACH]how can i change it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-selection-box/91ad513c-abc3-4b96-bcc3-0f4b732876fb
  6. Print>Selection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Print>Selection: What happened to the Print>Selection option available after yesterday's (12/17/18) Windows 10 automatic update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printselection/18e9ce42-3e26-4428-805f-ca75656aecb3
  7. selection printing

selection printing: Very disappointed that you can not print only a selection or highlighted selection of printing. This is not an improvement at all but a very dissatisfied change to find out that happened to your printing capability when you spend the money and go to a new system. It causes...
  8. Selective Print Problem

Selective Print Problem: I have reservations made at 2 hotels, a rental car company, and an airlines. All emailed me confirmations to the same email account. Only 1 hotel and the rental car company will actually print a paper copy. The airlines and the second hotel emails will not print. I get no...
  9. Print selection

in Browsers and Email
    Print selection: How do I print just the selection in a Web page using Windows Edge? Thanks 13839
  10. Selecting Printing Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Selecting Printing Size: With Windows XP, when I printed a shipping label on Ebay I could select the page size as a %. Now, with Windows 10, I cannot. The shipping label are PDFs. I can't edit their content, but I do want to be able to alter the size of the label to fit the size of the box. How do...